A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Crestor, Zoloft, Jardiance, Xanax - from FDA reports
34 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has High Cholesterol, Depression, Diabetes, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
34 females aged 48 (±5) who take Crestor, Zoloft, Jardiance, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Cholesterol, Depression, Diabetes, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium)
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Jardiance (empagliflozin)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- vision blurred
- viral infection
- cutis laxa
- blood creatine phosphokinase increased
- weight increased
- myoglobin blood increased
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- high blood pressure
- chest pain
- sciatic nerve neuropathy
- ankle fracture
- heart attack
5 - 10 years:n/a
- weight increased
- joint pain
- abdominal pain
- back pain
- breathing difficulty
- anorectal abscess
- drug ineffective
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (6 people, 17.65%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 17.65%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (6 people, 17.65%)
- Cardiac Disorder (3 people, 8.82%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (3 people, 8.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (8 people, 23.53%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 20.59%)
- Wellbutrin (6 people, 17.65%)
- Plavix (6 people, 17.65%)
- Lipitor (6 people, 17.65%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 100,288 users)
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 104,365 users)
- Jardiance has active ingredients of empagliflozin. (latest outcomes from Jardiance 3,011 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,866 users)
What are the conditions?
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,334 High cholesterol patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,574 Depression patients)
- Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 291,102 Diabetes patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,539 Anxiety patients)
- Crestor and Zoloft drug interaction
- Crestor and Jardiance drug interaction
- Crestor and Xanax drug interaction
- Zoloft and Jardiance drug interaction
- Zoloft and Xanax drug interaction
- Jardiance and Xanax drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Does the hair grow back? I have been on Jardiance for 9 months and have lost about 1/2 of what used to be very thick hair. The hair loss is slowing greatly, but is the lost hair gone forever? Also, do I read the results correctly and can I assume there is 0% loss after 12 months?
15 year old girl with high functioning ASD, ADD/EFD, and Anxiety. Recently moved. She has totally destabilized. Prior to moving she was honor roll student, now failing. Cannot concentrate, says head feels weird like a headache but not ... just really heavy. Neuro just before we left ...
Has anyone had chronic pian in right side and upper abdominal area from the results of taking Jardiance? If so, what did you do to help with the pain? Also how long does it take for this drugs to get out of your system?
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...