A study for a 37 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Sertraline Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
62 males aged 37 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 37 year old male patient who has Irregular Heartbeat. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 14, 2017
62 males aged 37 (±5) who take Metoprolol Succinate, Sertraline Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 37
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Irregular Heartbeat
- Drugs taken:
- Metoprolol Succinate (metoprolol succinate)
- Sertraline Hydrochloride (sertraline hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Panic Disorder: 0 (0% of males aged 37 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Irregular Heartbeat: 0 (0% of males aged 37 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Panic Disorder in Irregular Heartbeat: 1 (3.85% of males aged 37 (±5) who have Irregular Heartbeat)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Irregular Heartbeat in Metoprolol Succinate: 12 (4.15% of males aged 37 (±5) who take Metoprolol Succinate)
- Irregular Heartbeat in drugs with ingredients of Metoprolol Succinate: 43 (4.01% of males aged 37 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of metoprolol succinate)
- Irregular Heartbeat in Sertraline Hydrochloride: 4 (0.99% of males aged 37 (±5) who take Sertraline Hydrochloride)
- Irregular Heartbeat in drugs with ingredients of Sertraline Hydrochloride: 59 (1.3% of males aged 37 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride)
- Panic Disorder in Metoprolol Succinate: 3 (1.04% of males aged 37 (±5) who take Metoprolol Succinate)
- Panic Disorder in drugs with ingredients of Metoprolol Succinate: 21 (1.96% of males aged 37 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of metoprolol succinate)
- Panic Disorder in Sertraline Hydrochloride: 7 (1.73% of males aged 37 (±5) who take Sertraline Hydrochloride)
- Panic Disorder in drugs with ingredients of Sertraline Hydrochloride: 76 (1.68% of males aged 37 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- influenza like illness
- pulmonary embolism
- salmonella enterocolitis
5 - 10 years:n/a
- lower respiratory tract infection
- feeling abnormal
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- cardiac disorder
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (6 people, 9.68%)
- Bipolar Disorder (3 people, 4.84%)
- Weight Loss (2 people, 3.23%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 3.23%)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (2 people, 3.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paxil (18 people, 29.03%)
- Lisinopril (17 people, 27.42%)
- Xanax (15 people, 24.19%)
- Klonopin (13 people, 20.97%)
- Lipitor (10 people, 16.13%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol succinate 26,079 users)
- Sertraline hydrochloride has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Sertraline hydrochloride 13,842 users)
What are the conditions?
- Irregular heartbeat can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Toprol-xl, Propranolol hydrochloride, Metoprolol succinate (latest reports from 81,266 Irregular heartbeat patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Panic disorder has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, panic disorder, pain, quit smoking (latest reports from 38,010 Panic disorder patients).
- Irregular heartbeat has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 81,266 Irregular heartbeat patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
15 year old girl with high functioning ASD, ADD/EFD, and Anxiety. Recently moved. She has totally destabilized. Prior to moving she was honor roll student, now failing. Cannot concentrate, says head feels weird like a headache but not ... just really heavy. Neuro just before we left ...
I have been taking Propanol for a week and I feel terrible. I am getting bad palpitation's and breathlessness. Im tired all the time and very panicky. Is this normal or should I stop taking them as I feel my life is not my own anymore and I cant stand this feeling anymore. I tried to contact my ...
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Does this give you heart palpitations? does drinking with it do it? I have the runs and the palpitations also been on this for 4 days now three more to go feel very on edge, anxiety, shakey do not like it. I have Aprazolam at have to take it also to combat this.
Have taken over-the- counter loratadine 10mg periodically (not every day) for probably over 10 years during high seasonal allergy seasons or when working in situations were dust, fumes or grass/tree/pollen would cause allergies or sinus infections. It works great for reducing allergy symptoms. ...
I've just started using victosa and from day one I've been experiencing a lot of palpations throughout the day and at night time. I was wondering if this is a common side effect and are there any more I should be aware of. Thank you in advance for any info. ..on this topic Mary H.
I have taken Flecanide Acetate 50 mg twice a day about a year and a half ago. discontinued 1 month in as thought it might be causing dizziness. Now just started Flecanide today 50mg twice a day and take metoprolol succ ER 25 mg in morning and 12.5 in evening. Nervous about the combination of ...