A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Furalan, Norvasc - from FDA reports
There is no report from female patients aged 21 (±5) who take the same drugs. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old female patient who has Ckd, Hypertension. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
No report is found.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Furalan has active ingredients of nitrofurantoin. (latest outcomes from Furalan 6 users)
- Norvasc has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Norvasc 105,681 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ckd (chronic kidney disease (ckd), also known as chronic renal disease) (latest reports from 14,451 Ckd patients)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,344 Hypertension patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Tingling in hands or feet has been reported by people with insomnia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 687 Tingling in hands or feet patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking NORVASC 5 mg. daily for several years. Now I have been diagnosed with atypical parkinson's. So far, PSP has been ruled out. Does NORVASC along with LISINOPRIL40 MG. daily and BYSTOLIC 1O MG daily cause or contribute to unsteady gait, difficulty speaking and confusion?
Heavy legs, numb feet, better in AM and worsens during day and abates a bit in the evening. Was taking 500 mg daily, now 3x weakly, but tapering off a bit now because Hb and WBC less than optimal at present. Symptoms abating slightly on lower dosage. Also severe cramps in AM.
Experiencing early withdrawal symptoms and my face, arms, and hands went numb. This of course scares me and I have never been addicted nor do i know much about it so I am not sure weather this is normal for someone going through opiate withdrawal or not!! Any information would be greatly ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Before taking Amlodipine my wife had a series of questions for the doctor who recommended that I take it. I asked the Dr if I had his consent to record my questions and his answers in regards to the safety of taking this medication. Prior to taking 5mg Amlodipine I have never been on any drug ...
In addition to having constant numbness in both of my feet, I also get severe cramping in my toes and severe charlie horses in the back of my legs. Has anyone experience these symptoms while on tamoxifen? Thank you!
Has anyone had experience with Dr. William Davis, Cardiologist from Milwaukee? He has had success (anecdotal, not clinical trials) reversing AS with Vitamin D, and K2 containing both forms of Vitamin K, MK4 and MK7? I find it disappointing the posts on this website are several years old. ...