A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Xanax, Bentyl, Lidocaine, Diazepam Intensol, Pyridium - from FDA reports
1 female aged 72 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 72 year old female patient who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Urinary Tract Pain, Uti, Sleep Aid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 15, 2017
1 female aged 72 (±5) who takes Xanax, Bentyl, Lidocaine, Diazepam Intensol, Pyridium is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 72
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Urinary Tract Pain, Uti, Sleep Aid
- Drugs taken:
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Bentyl (dicyclomine hydrochloride)
- Lidocaine (lidocaine)
- Diazepam Intensol (diazepam)
- Pyridium (phenazopyridine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- benign neoplasm of adrenal gland
- metastatic uterine cancer
- metastatic lymphoma
- metastases to abdominal cavity
- pancreatic carcinoma metastatic
- metastases to pelvis
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran (1 person, 100.00%)
- Reglan (1 person, 100.00%)
- Niaspan (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nexium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fosamax (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,866 users)
- Bentyl has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Bentyl 6,649 users)
- Lidocaine has active ingredients of lidocaine. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lidocaine 10,655 users)
- Diazepam intensol has active ingredients of diazepam. (latest outcomes from Diazepam intensol 30 users)
- Pyridium has active ingredients of phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Pyridium 838 users)
What are the conditions?
- Irritable bowel syndrome can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine hydrochloride, Linzess (latest reports from 25,212 Irritable bowel syndrome patients)
- Urinary tract pain (latest reports from 353 Urinary tract pain patients)
- Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Macrobid, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Bactrim ds (latest reports from 123,845 Uti patients)
- Sleep aid can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 230,061 Sleep aid patients)
- Xanax and Bentyl drug interaction
- Xanax and Lidocaine drug interaction
- Xanax and Diazepam intensol drug interaction
- Xanax and Pyridium drug interaction
- Bentyl and Lidocaine drug interaction
- Bentyl and Diazepam intensol drug interaction
- Bentyl and Pyridium drug interaction
- Lidocaine and Diazepam intensol drug interaction
- Lidocaine and Pyridium drug interaction
- Diazepam intensol and Pyridium drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
I'm trying to find out what type of interactions there could be between these two meds. I can't seem to find anything but the nurse told me that I shouldn't take my bentyl while on the antibiotic. Does anyone have any info about this? Thanks
You may be interested in these reviews
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
Hi I am new on the group, and I have dopa responsive dystonia, which is well treated. However I often fell very tired doing the day, and often fell like i will never really get my head to wake up. and I often wake up many times doing the night, and can have trouble falling a sleep, but that is ...
Hi my name is Bernie I have had for strokes and then I started getting Tia I've had about 80 of them and they won't stop and I've been tested for seizures and they aren't seizures and the doctors just don't know what they are and then I found this website so I'm kind of glad to find you people ...
I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. For over 10 years I have taken a 25mg Zoloft daily for panic attacks and anxiety and for approximately 3 years I have taken .125mg alprazolam occasionally for anxiety.