A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Lipitor, Levothroid, Losartan, Norvasc, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
3 females aged 71 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 71 year old female patient who has Cml, High Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 02, 2017
3 females aged 71 (±5) who take Tasigna, Lipitor, Levothroid, Losartan, Norvasc, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 71
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Cml, High Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Tasigna (nilotinib hydrochloride monohydrate)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Levothroid (levothyroxine sodium)
- Losartan (losartan potassium)
- Norvasc (amlodipine besylate)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride (venlafaxine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- oxygen saturation decreased
- meningitis aseptic
- cardiac failure congestive
- speech impairment (adult)
- restless leg syndrome
- atrial fibrillation/flutter
- skin discoloration - bluish
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Restless Leg Syndrome (3 people, 100.00%)
- Migraine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Topamax (3 people, 100.00%)
- Provigil (3 people, 100.00%)
- Plavix (3 people, 100.00%)
- Bactrim (3 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 66.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Tasigna has active ingredients of nilotinib hydrochloride monohydrate. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). (latest outcomes from Tasigna 15,828 users)
- Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 192,117 users)
- Levothroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothroid 7,252 users)
- Losartan has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan 59,769 users)
- Norvasc has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Norvasc 105,681 users)
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Venlafaxine hydrochloride 5,958 users)
What are the conditions?
- Cml (chronic myelogenous leukaemia) can be treated by Gleevec, Sprycel, Tasigna, Imatinib mesylate (latest reports from 298 Cml patients)
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,334 High cholesterol patients)
- Low thyroid (abnormally low thyroid hormone production) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid (latest reports from 85,738 Low thyroid patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,344 High blood pressure patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,539 Anxiety patients)
- Tasigna and Lipitor drug interaction
- Tasigna and Levothroid drug interaction
- Tasigna and Losartan drug interaction
- Tasigna and Norvasc drug interaction
- Tasigna and Venlafaxine hydrochloride drug interaction
- Lipitor and Levothroid drug interaction
- Lipitor and Losartan drug interaction
- Lipitor and Norvasc drug interaction
- Lipitor and Venlafaxine hydrochloride drug interaction
- Levothroid and Losartan drug interaction
- Levothroid and Norvasc drug interaction
- Levothroid and Venlafaxine hydrochloride drug interaction
- Losartan and Norvasc drug interaction
- Losartan and Venlafaxine hydrochloride drug interaction
- Norvasc and Venlafaxine hydrochloride drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I am taking losartan as maintenance drug for high blood pressure for 3 years now, can I take Cialis if I am also taking losartan? I am 55 years old and has BPH, what dosage (mg) of Cialis should I take?
I have been taking NORVASC 5 mg. daily for several years. Now I have been diagnosed with atypical parkinson's. So far, PSP has been ruled out. Does NORVASC along with LISINOPRIL40 MG. daily and BYSTOLIC 1O MG daily cause or contribute to unsteady gait, difficulty speaking and confusion?
I have been on Losartan for appro three years. I have had dry eyes for three years, also. The last 6 months, it has gotten worse. I am currently under the care of an opthamologist. he has me on restasis, heat treatments, ointment at night and serum tears. Nothing seems to be helping. I ...
Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Before taking Amlodipine my wife had a series of questions for the doctor who recommended that I take it. I asked the Dr if I had his consent to record my questions and his answers in regards to the safety of taking this medication. Prior to taking 5mg Amlodipine I have never been on any drug ...
I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...
I am 54 years old and am taking aromasin for about 2 years now. I find myself constantly feeling anxious & stressed. My chest and shoulders are really tight. I can't seem to relax at all and cannot seem to escape the anxiety. Before this I was typically a calm person. This seems so beyond ...