A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Ampicillin Sodium - from FDA reports
25 females aged 37 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 37 year old female patient who has Adult Acne. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 11, 2017
25 females aged 37 (±5) who take Ampicillin Sodium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 37
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Adult Acne
- Drugs taken:
- Ampicillin Sodium (ampicillin sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Low Back Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Low Back Pain in Adult Acne: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who have Adult Acne)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Low Back Pain in Ampicillin Sodium: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take Ampicillin Sodium)
- Low Back Pain in drugs with ingredients of Ampicillin Sodium: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of ampicillin sodium)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- peritonitis bacterial
- respiratory distress
- multi-organ failure
- pseudomembranous colitis
- heart palpitations
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- chest pain
- blood ph decreased
- liver function tests nos abnormal
- haemoglobin decreased
- blood bicarbonate decreased
- oxygen saturation decreased
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (3 people, 12.00%)
- Birth Control (3 people, 12.00%)
- Hiv Infection (2 people, 8.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 8.00%)
- Acne (2 people, 8.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (5 people, 20.00%)
- Tagamet (4 people, 16.00%)
- Naloxone Hydrochloride (4 people, 16.00%)
- Lidocaine (4 people, 16.00%)
- Atropine Sulfate (4 people, 16.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Ampicillin sodium has active ingredients of ampicillin sodium. (latest outcomes from Ampicillin sodium 490 users)
What are the conditions?
- Adult acne can be treated by Spironolactone, Minocycline hydrochloride (latest reports from 108 Adult acne patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Low back pain has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, back pain - low, insomnia, hypothyroidism, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 6,003 Low back pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
Someone at the doctor's office changed the amount I was being given of the Lisinopril from 40 mg., to 10 mg. After this I started falling. Doctor said it is not in the records who had changed the dose. Pharmacist said it was this change that increased the weakness in my arms and legs. Doctor ...