A study for a 42 year old man who takes Endep, Stilnoct, Codrix, Melatonin, Pregabalin, Ibu - from FDA reports
7 males aged 42 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 42 year old male patient who has Migraine, Insomnia, Neuralgia, Back Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
7 males aged 42 (±5) who take Endep, Stilnoct, Codrix, Melatonin, Pregabalin, Ibu are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 42
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Migraine, Insomnia, Neuralgia, Back Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Endep (amitriptyline hydrochloride)
- Stilnoct (zolpidem tartrate)
- Codrix (acetaminophen; codeine phosphate)
- Melatonin (melatonin)
- Pregabalin (pregabalin)
- Ibu (ibuprofen)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:
- respiratory distress syndrome (rds) in infants
- haemoglobin decreased
- ventricular septal defect
- choledochal cyst
- neoplasm progression
- cyanosis neonatal
- tricuspid valve incompetence
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- drug tolerance increased
- road traffic accident
- facial bones fracture
- heart palpitations
- abdominal pain
- drug dependence
- drug withdrawal syndrome
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 14.29%)
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 14.29%)
- Nasopharyngitis (1 person, 14.29%)
- Multiple Allergies (1 person, 14.29%)
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paxil (7 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (7 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone (6 people, 85.71%)
- Albuterol (6 people, 85.71%)
- Accupril (6 people, 85.71%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Endep has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Endep 860 users)
- Stilnoct has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. (latest outcomes from Stilnoct 8 users)
- Codrix has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Codrix 33 users)
- Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 12,276 users)
- Pregabalin has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Pregabalin 12,575 users)
- Ibu has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibu 107,722 users)
What are the conditions?
- Migraine (headache) can be treated by Topamax, Topiramate, Maxalt, Propranolol hydrochloride, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 88,456 Migraine patients)
- Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 230,061 Insomnia patients)
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 36,381 Neuralgia patients)
- Back pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol, Flexeril, Ibuprofen, Vicodin (latest reports from 189,661 Back pain patients)
- Endep and Stilnoct drug interaction
- Endep and Codrix drug interaction
- Endep and Melatonin drug interaction
- Endep and Pregabalin drug interaction
- Endep and Ibu drug interaction
- Stilnoct and Codrix drug interaction
- Stilnoct and Melatonin drug interaction
- Stilnoct and Pregabalin drug interaction
- Stilnoct and Ibu drug interaction
- Codrix and Melatonin drug interaction
- Codrix and Pregabalin drug interaction
- Codrix and Ibu drug interaction
- Melatonin and Pregabalin drug interaction
- Melatonin and Ibu drug interaction
- Pregabalin and Ibu drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I’ve had undiagnosed right ear pain intermittently for some time without any diagnosis obtainable from ENT or medical Doctors. Took 10mg of Melatonin for sleep aid for first time last night. I awoke at 3am with a level 10+ right ear ache. I thought of an ER visit, but laid on my right ear ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Hi. I suffer from a rare musculoskeletal disease, congenital fusion of the cervical spine. Amongst other illnesses. Which results in severe chronic pain. And I would like to see if there is anyone else out there that suffers with the same disability or similar condition to me. And to get ...
New to the group and have been going nuts trying to figure out why I had lost my sense of taste. A few months ago my pain management doc recommended it and it helps me get to sleep. I did a Google search on it and loss of taste, and boom! How long from when I stop taking it until my sense of ...