A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Alphagan P, Wellbutrin - from FDA reports
24 females aged 59 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 59 year old female patient who has Hyphema, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 18, 2017
24 females aged 59 (±5) who take Alphagan P, Wellbutrin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 59
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hyphema, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Alphagan P (brimonidine tartrate)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- feeling hot
- skin blushing/flushing
- emotional distress
- rash papular
- skin warm
- dry skin
- capillary fragility
- rash macular
1 - 6 months:
- white blood cell count decreased
- red blood cell count decreased
- high blood pressure
- nausea and vomiting
- eye pain
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- eye pain
- heart palpitations
- dry eyes
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rosacea (4 people, 16.67%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (3 people, 12.50%)
- Panic Disorder (3 people, 12.50%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 12.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (7 people, 29.17%)
- Tylenol (7 people, 29.17%)
- Vitamin D (6 people, 25.00%)
- Skelaxin (6 people, 25.00%)
- Celebrex (6 people, 25.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Alphagan p has active ingredients of brimonidine tartrate. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Alphagan p 2,622 users)
- Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 76,408 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hyphema (collection of blood inside the front part of the eye) (latest reports from 3 Hyphema patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,591 Depression patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure how I feel about the medication. I will have been on it for 3 months now and the only difference i feel is the mania has stopped. I still get really depressed and hardly any energy. Depakote has it's pro's and con's. I just want to feel happy again.
I have been using Spiriva for about 3 weeks and have noticed a bad depression and feelings of hopelessness and sadness for about 4-5 hours after I use it. Has anyone else had this problem and if so can anything be done about it.? Thanks
I have been taking Wellbutrin for 4 + years. I have had foot pain and numbness for 3-4 years. It did start after getting on the Wellbutrin. I have been weaned off and have been off for 2 weeks. Anyone else have this problem?
You may be interested in these posts
My snoring is causing problem at night with my partner I have been taking Wellbutrin XL 300 mgms for about a year. I stopped taking 0.25 MGM clonazepam for the same reason but cannot/don't want to stop the Wellbutrin since it works perfectly for my unipolar disorder . Do mouth pieces work? Side ...
I was prescribed esamoperazole magnisium and began taking. After about 3 weeks I began to get depressed. I was under business pressure and associated the depression with my biz problems. I began waking up at 3 am. And 4 am. And continued being more depressed. Finally I said to myself maybe ...