A study for a 38 year old man who takes Methamphetamine Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
272 males aged 38 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 38 year old male patient who has . The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 15, 2017
272 males aged 38 (±5) who take Methamphetamine Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 38
- Gender: male
- Drugs taken:
- Methamphetamine Hydrochloride (methamphetamine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Insomnia: 0 (0% of males aged 38 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Insomnia in Methamphetamine Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of males aged 38 (±5) who take Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
- Insomnia in drugs with ingredients of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride: 13 (4.78% of males aged 38 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- nausea and vomiting
- chest pain
- hepatic steatosis
- jaundice - yellow skin
- peritoneal effusion
- abdominal pain
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- drug withdrawal syndrome
- drug toxicity
- cardiac arrest
- completed suicide
- suicide attempt
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Dependence (11 people, 4.04%)
- Depression (11 people, 4.04%)
- Hiv Infection (10 people, 3.68%)
- Staphylococcal Infection (7 people, 2.57%)
- Pain (7 people, 2.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Diazepam (30 people, 11.03%)
- Oxycodone (25 people, 9.19%)
- Alprazolam (21 people, 7.72%)
- Marijuana (13 people, 4.78%)
- Zoloft (12 people, 4.41%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Methamphetamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Methamphetamine hydrochloride 894 users)
What are the symtoms?
- Insomnia (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, insomnia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 230,061 Insomnia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I am new on the group, and I have dopa responsive dystonia, which is well treated. However I often fell very tired doing the day, and often fell like i will never really get my head to wake up. and I often wake up many times doing the night, and can have trouble falling a sleep, but that is ...
I started taking Tumeric 6 days ago for anxiety and depression. I take 550mg in the morning and at bedtime. The first three days were great, but the last three days I have been waking up at 4:15am and was wide awake. I ave read that Tumeric helps with sleep but also read that it creates ...
I've never taken any drugs and recently at 58 yrs old doc says I need blood pressure meds and cholesterol med. taking diovan and was on pravastatin. Having terribly insomnia and struggling to lose weight. Been reading online about insomnia with both meds. Told doc all was well after a month on ...
I have been on Synthroid for 4 yrs. and for a year have had extreme sweating, nothing eliviates it and insomnia, I take a ton of stuff just to fall asleep. I quit taking this morning and have not had any sweating,hoping the insomnia is gone as well. I am pretty tired of not being able to ...