A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Ona-Mast, Claritin-D - from FDA reports
1 female aged 45 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old female patient who has Seasonal Allergy, Obesity. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 15, 2017
1 female aged 45 (±5) who takes Ona-Mast, Claritin-D is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Seasonal Allergy, Obesity
- Drugs taken:
- Ona-Mast (phentermine hydrochloride)
- Claritin-D (loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pepcid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cozaar (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Ona-mast has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride.
- Claritin-d has active ingredients of loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Claritin-d 5,498 users)
What are the conditions?
- Seasonal allergy (allergic condition due to certain season) can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Allegra, Loratadine, Zyrtec allergy (latest reports from 19,167 Seasonal allergy patients)
- Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat) can be treated by Phentermine hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia cambogia (latest reports from 30,783 Obesity patients)
Can you answer these questions?
i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
I am 27 and have been on Bactrim for about 7 weeks due to a Staph Infection after a Felon in my finger. I have lost 25lbs in this time and it is starting to worry me. I haven't weighed 175lb since the 7th grade. Anyone have any insight or experiences like this on Bactrim?