A study for a 33 year old man who takes Spiriva Respimat, Symbicort - from FDA reports
2 males aged 33 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 33 year old male patient who has Asthma. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 13, 2018
2 males aged 33 (±5) who take Spiriva Respimat, Symbicort are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 33
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Asthma
- Drugs taken:
- Spiriva Respimat (tiotropium bromide)
- Symbicort (budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Rosacea: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rosacea in Asthma: 1 (0.06% of males aged 33 (±5) who have Asthma)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rosacea in Spiriva Respimat: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take Spiriva Respimat)
- Rosacea in drugs with ingredients of Spiriva Respimat: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of tiotropium bromide)
- Rosacea in Symbicort: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take Symbicort)
- Rosacea in drugs with ingredients of Symbicort: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- weight decreased
- cytomegalovirus infection
- rash macular
- eye oedema
- oral mucosal erythema
- chronic graft versus host disease in skin
- respiratory acidosis
- back pain
- graft versus host disease in lung
- rash maculo-papular
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stem Cell Transplant (1 person, 50.00%)
- Pulmonary Bulla (1 person, 50.00%)
- Osteopenia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bronchiectasis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ciclosporin (1 person, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Spiriva respimat has active ingredients of tiotropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Spiriva respimat 389 users)
- Symbicort has active ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Symbicort 46,975 users)
What are the conditions?
- Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Ventolin (latest reports from 138,440 Asthma patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness) has been reported by people with rosacea, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 6,355 Rosacea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Is there long term side effect of taking sertraline and symbicort together. I have symbicort on standby since 2013 only for emergency normally when i have cough because cough triggers my ashtma and I cough non stop until i inhale symbicort. I was put on sertraline on November if 2015 and now ...
I was on Symbicort for about a month and now my potassium levels are so low that I can hardly stand up due to extreme weakness. I stopped using it almost two weeks ago and still have unusual weakness. How long will it take to get back to normal?
I am going to come off this awful inhaler, I have never felt so rough in all my days. Whilst it was great when asthma was severe, as a controller, it stopped my symptoms and I could breathe but now I think it is rubbish. I am feeling terrible. I get tight chested, and feel out of it and really ...
After taking Spiriva for about a week I've been inundated with EXTREME subdermal itchiness in my right hand. After a month of discontinued use the side effect remains. My hand is now red, raw and extremely sore on top of constantly itchy!