A study for a 30 year old man who takes Cannabis, Paroxetine - from FDA reports
3 males aged 30 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 30 year old male patient who has . The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
3 males aged 30 (±5) who take Cannabis, Paroxetine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 30
- Gender: male
- Drugs taken:
- Cannabis (marijuana)
- Paroxetine (paroxetine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Headache: 0 (0% of males aged 30 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Headache in Cannabis: 6 (3.61% of males aged 30 (±5) who take Cannabis)
- Headache in drugs with ingredients of Cannabis: 14 (3.38% of males aged 30 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of marijuana)
- Headache in Paroxetine: 100 (9.33% of males aged 30 (±5) who take Paroxetine)
- Headache in drugs with ingredients of Paroxetine: 265 (8.72% of males aged 30 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- psychomotor hyperactivity
- obsessive-compulsive disorder
- drug dependence
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Risperdal (2 people, 66.67%)
- Oxazepam (2 people, 66.67%)
- Risperidone (1 person, 33.33%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Cannabis has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Cannabis 1,571 users)
- Paroxetine has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Paroxetine 35,456 users)
What are the symtoms?
- Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 344,765 Headache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?