A study for a 45 year old man who takes Timolol Maleate, Alprazolam - from FDA reports
16 males aged 45 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old male patient who has Essential Tremor, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 16, 2018
16 males aged 45 (±5) who take Timolol Maleate, Alprazolam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Essential Tremor, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Timolol Maleate (timolol maleate)
- Alprazolam (alprazolam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Splenic Cyst: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Splenic Cyst in Essential Tremor: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who have Essential Tremor)
- Splenic Cyst in Anxiety: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Splenic Cyst in Timolol Maleate: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Timolol Maleate)
- Splenic Cyst in drugs with ingredients of Timolol Maleate: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of timolol maleate)
- Splenic Cyst in Alprazolam: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Alprazolam)
- Splenic Cyst in drugs with ingredients of Alprazolam: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of alprazolam)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- circulatory collapse
- type 2 diabetes
- sick sinus syndrome
- cardiac disorder
- gamma-glutamyltransferase increased
- neuropathy peripheral
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (8 people, 50.00%)
- Nervousness (6 people, 37.50%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 37.50%)
- Stent (2 people, 12.50%)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex (9 people, 56.25%)
- Travatan (8 people, 50.00%)
- Protonix (8 people, 50.00%)
- Effexor (8 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (8 people, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Timolol maleate has active ingredients of timolol maleate. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Timolol maleate 4,595 users)
- Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 62,874 users)
What are the conditions?
- Essential tremor can be treated by Primidone, Propranolol hydrochloride, Inderal, Mysoline, Inderal la (latest reports from 1,694 Essential tremor patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,560 Anxiety patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Splenic cyst (cyst on spleen or near by) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 205 Splenic cyst patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have had CRPS for 2 years. Just a few nights ago I started experiencing stomach pain. My Doctor didn't know what was causing it so gave me a stomach pill that didn't help so I didn't take it. I take a lot of meds, more than I listed. Just last week the stomach pain was soo bad I couldn't get ...
You may be interested in these posts
Just started on Timolol after side effects on Latanoprost, but although I usually sleep like a log I'm awake all night from first day! Don't your eye specialists change the medication to another eye drug?
I stopped using Timolol drops i week and 3 days ago. Still having hair loss. How long before hair stops falling out.? Phoned company, but they did not know how long, just that is is a side affect. Thanks Rose
I came down with Meniere's diease when I was 64 yrs old. My first attack lasted 4 was. My second attack was in July 29th of this year. I have been in hospital for stroke, related to confusion, brain fog, not able to communicate. I have attacks of Vertigo constantly. They never go away. I ...
I am a 64 yr old male and have been on latanoprost/timolol for 3 months. I have severe knee joint pain. Also have very early stage arthritis. I would like to know from the group if this is a typical profile?