A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Mcha, Vitamin B1, Magnesium Oxide, Omeprazole - from FDA reports
65 females aged 79 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 79 year old female patient who has Senile Osteoporosis, Osteoporosis, Reflux Oesophagitis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
65 females aged 79 (±5) who take Mcha, Vitamin B1, Magnesium Oxide, Omeprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 79
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Senile Osteoporosis, Osteoporosis, Reflux Oesophagitis
- Drugs taken:
- Mcha (calcium)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- Magnesium Oxide (magnesium)
- Omeprazole (omeprazole)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Petechiae(a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin): 0 (0% of females aged 79 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Petechiae in Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 16 (0.05% of females aged 79 (±5) who have Osteoporosis)
- Petechiae in Senile Osteoporosis (weak bones with ageing): 0 (0% of females aged 79 (±5) who have Senile Osteoporosis)
- Petechiae in Reflux Oesophagitis (an oesophageal mucosal injury that occurs of gastric contents into the oesophagus): 4 (1.26% of females aged 79 (±5) who have Reflux Oesophagitis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Petechiae in Mcha: 0 (0% of females aged 79 (±5) who take Mcha)
- Petechiae in Vitamin B1: 0 (0% of females aged 79 (±5) who take Vitamin B1)
- Petechiae in Magnesium Oxide: 2 (0.3% of females aged 79 (±5) who take Magnesium Oxide)
- Petechiae in Omeprazole: 52 (0.35% of females aged 79 (±5) who take Omeprazole)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
- Neoplasm progression (growth of tumour)
- Bone density abnormal
- Endometrial cancer
- Rickets (softening of bones)
- Second primary malignancy (after getting cure a cancer, a new cancer development)
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Nausea and vomiting
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 8 people, 12.31%
- High Blood Pressure : 8 people, 12.31%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 5 people, 7.69%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 5 people, 7.69%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 5 people, 7.69%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3 (15 people, 23.08%)
- Vitamin D (14 people, 21.54%)
- Vitamin B12 (14 people, 21.54%)
- Potassium (11 people, 16.92%)
- Vitamin C (10 people, 15.38%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- C-reactive protein, (crp) quantitative ($52.00) Add to cart
- Calcium, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Folate, rbc ($83.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Parathyroid hormone (pth), intact ($65.00) Add to cart
- Rheumatoid arthritis (ra) factor ($46.00) Add to cart
- Sedimentation rate ($47.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
- Vitamin b12 ($47.00) Add to cart
What are the drugs?
- Mcha has active ingredients of calcium. (latest outcomes from Mcha 6 users)
- Vitamin b1 has active ingredients of thiamine. It is often used in beriberi. (latest outcomes from Vitamin b1 1,144 users)
- Magnesium oxide has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in hypomagnesemia. (latest outcomes from Magnesium oxide 6,656 users)
- Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole 181,319 users)
What are the conditions?
- Senile osteoporosis (weak bones with ageing) (latest reports from 904 Senile osteoporosis patients)
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) can be treated by Calcium, Fosamax, Vitamin d, Alendronate sodium, Actonel (latest reports from 182,301 Osteoporosis patients)
- Reflux oesophagitis (an oesophageal mucosal injury that occurs of gastric contents into the oesophagus) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole, Prilosec (latest reports from 4,363 Reflux oesophagitis patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, atrial fibrillation/flutter, depression (latest reports from 8,778 Petechiae patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Mcha and Vitamin b1 drug interaction
- Mcha and Magnesium oxide drug interaction
- Mcha and Omeprazole drug interaction
- Vitamin b1 and Magnesium oxide drug interaction (2 reports)
- Vitamin b1 and Omeprazole drug interaction (105 reports)
- Magnesium oxide and Omeprazole drug interaction (554 reports)
You may be interested in these posts
- What kind of doctor to see for this problem... Hunger and omeprazole?
- under further evaluation for glaucoma and I been taking omprazole 40mg 2x a time for 2 1/2 yrs... any feed back or advice would be greatly appreciated.
- tinnitus for 12 weeks. Just realised linked to magnesium tablet
- Stopped omaprazole due to increased b/p and constant ringing in ears. Normal b/p for me is around 128/80. Soon after starting 20mg Prilosec, b/p is now 176/108. Stopped taking and changed to just taking 2 tums as needed. Ringing in ears and b/p returned to normal. Recently started back on...
- started to take omeprazole for acid in stomach, and ending up with thrush of the tongue and mouth how do i get rid of it
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.