A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Temazepam - from FDA reports
1 female aged 22 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 22 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on gender, age, active ingredients of any drugs used. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are considered.
What are the drugs?
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by 5 htp, Abilify, Adderall, Adderall 10, Adderall 20 (latest reports from 377,283 Anxiety patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Cannot sleep has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, insomnia (latest reports from 273,333 Cannot sleep patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1 female aged 22 (±5) who takes Melatonin, Temazepam is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 22
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Melatonin (melatonin)
- Temazepam (temazepam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Cannot Sleep: 0 (0% of females aged 22 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cannot Sleep in Anxiety : 216 (5.41% of females aged 22 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cannot Sleep in Melatonin: 19 (5.03% of females aged 22 (±5) who take Melatonin)
- Cannot Sleep in Temazepam: 13 (4.04% of females aged 22 (±5) who take Temazepam)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ultram (1 person, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (1 person, 100.00%)
- Prilosec (1 person, 100.00%)
- Phenergan (1 person, 100.00%)
- Imodium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Differin (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
What is next?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take the same medications and have the same conditions
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
- Melatonin and Temazepam drug interaction (315 reports)
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Obstructed Labour with Young'S Syndrome? - now
- Will you have Paranoia with Rituxan? - a second ago
- Will you have Bladder Diverticulum with Hydrochlorothiazide? - 3 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Riluzole drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Atelectasis with Montelukast Sodium? - 7 seconds ago
- Skelaxin and Bactocill drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Partial Lung Collapse with Montelukast Sodium? - 7 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Haldrone drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide and Metoprolol Tartrate drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Stuffy Nose with Pravastatin Sodium? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Zofran Odt - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.