A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Temazepam - from FDA reports
1 female aged 22 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 22 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1 female aged 22 (±5) who takes Melatonin, Temazepam is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 22
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Melatonin (melatonin)
- Temazepam (temazepam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Cannot Sleep: 0 (0% of females aged 22 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cannot Sleep in Anxiety : 216 (5.41% of females aged 22 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cannot Sleep in Melatonin: 19 (5.03% of females aged 22 (±5) who take Melatonin)
- Cannot Sleep in Temazepam: 13 (4.04% of females aged 22 (±5) who take Temazepam)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ultram (1 person, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (1 person, 100.00%)
- Prilosec (1 person, 100.00%)
- Phenergan (1 person, 100.00%)
- Imodium (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 17,211 users)
- Temazepam has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Temazepam 27,473 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 366,743 Anxiety patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Cannot sleep has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, insomnia (latest reports from 265,896 Cannot sleep patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Melatonin and Temazepam drug interaction (288 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Disturbance In Attention with Concerta? - now
- Rabo De Gato and Tab-Profen drug interaction - now
- Clopidogrel and Asa drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Pseudolymphoma with Isordil? - a second ago
- Will you have Tearing - Decreased with Lidex-E? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Restoril, Azulfidine, Nexium for a 49 year old woman - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Xarelto - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Calcium, Prilosec, Miralax, Magnesia - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Pradaxa, Xarelto for a 78 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Adderall, Nexium 24hr - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.