A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Temazepam - from FDA reports
1 female aged 22 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 22 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
1 female aged 22 (±5) who takes Melatonin, Temazepam is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 22
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Melatonin (melatonin)
- Temazepam (temazepam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Cannot Sleep: 0 (0% of females aged 22 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cannot Sleep in Anxiety : 216 (5.41% of females aged 22 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cannot Sleep in Melatonin: 19 (5.03% of females aged 22 (±5) who take Melatonin)
- Cannot Sleep in Temazepam: 13 (4.04% of females aged 22 (±5) who take Temazepam)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition)
- Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ultram (1 person, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (1 person, 100.00%)
- Phenergan (1 person, 100.00%)
- Imodium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Differin (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
What are the drugs?
- Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 12,283 users)
- Temazepam has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Temazepam 24,231 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Cannot sleep has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, insomnia (latest reports from 230,103 Cannot sleep patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Melatonin and Temazepam drug interaction (184 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
You may be interested in these posts
- Would the combination of tamazapam and zoloft cause depression feelings all day if both taken at night? I've experienced this a few times but also had a couple beers some of those nights. I also noticed more depression feeling after upping doses up Zoloft.
- Trying to get off temazepam
- Trying to get off Taz and started taking 15 mg but still have diarrhea an nausea and suggestions on controling it? Taking diarrhea meds!
- Took 30 mg of Temazepam two times. I immediately started experiencing urinary retention.
- This is the first time I have ever heard of anybody else having eye dryness and pain after taking Melatonin. My eyes got so dry and uncomfortable that it would actually wake me up out of a sound sleep and send me running for moisture eyedrops. I have mentioned this symptom to a lot of docs,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.