A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Maxide, Lipitor, Trandate, Nexium, Aspirin - from FDA reports
11 females aged 58 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 58 year old female patient who has High Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Hypertension. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
11 females aged 58 (±5) who take Maxide, Lipitor, Trandate, Nexium, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 58
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Hypertension
- Drugs taken:
- Maxide (hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Trandate (labetalol hydrochloride)
- Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Aspirin (aspirin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hair Loss In Women: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hair Loss In Women in Hypertension (high blood pressure): 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who have Hypertension)
- Hair Loss In Women in High Cholesterol : 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who have High Cholesterol)
- Hair Loss In Women in Acid Reflux (stomach acids rise up): 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who have Acid Reflux)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hair Loss In Women in Maxide: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take Maxide)
- Hair Loss In Women in drugs with ingredients of Maxide: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene)
- Hair Loss In Women in Lipitor: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take Lipitor)
- Hair Loss In Women in drugs with ingredients of Lipitor: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of atorvastatin calcium)
- Hair Loss In Women in Trandate: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take Trandate)
- Hair Loss In Women in drugs with ingredients of Trandate: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of labetalol hydrochloride)
- Hair Loss In Women in Nexium: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take Nexium)
- Hair Loss In Women in drugs with ingredients of Nexium: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium)
- Hair Loss In Women in Aspirin: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Hair Loss In Women in drugs with ingredients of Aspirin: 0 (0% of females aged 58 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of aspirin)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- Weight decreased
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;)
- Multiple allergies (allergy to multiple agents)
- Drug ineffective
- Head injury
- Memory loss
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
- Stress and anxiety
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- Stress and anxiety
- Nausea and vomiting
- Breathing difficulty
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe)
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
- Head injury
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 9.09%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 1 person, 9.09%
- Kidney Transplant : 1 person, 9.09%
- Impaired Gastric Emptying : 1 person, 9.09%
- Ill-Defined Disorder : 1 person, 9.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (4 people, 36.36%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 36.36%)
- Metformin (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lyrica (3 people, 27.27%)
- Celebrex (3 people, 27.27%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Maxide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Maxide 272 users)
- Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 192,124 users)
- Trandate has active ingredients of labetalol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Trandate 1,160 users)
- Nexium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Nexium 127,923 users)
- Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 317,745 users)
What are the conditions?
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,346 High cholesterol patients)
- Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Acid reflux patients)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Atenolol, Losartan, Amlodipine besylate (latest reports from 541,376 Hypertension patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Hair loss in women has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, insomnia (latest reports from 383 Hair loss in women patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Maxide and Lipitor drug interaction (12 reports)
- Maxide and Trandate drug interaction
- Maxide and Nexium drug interaction (16 reports)
- Maxide and Aspirin drug interaction (23 reports)
- Lipitor and Trandate drug interaction (69 reports)
- Lipitor and Nexium drug interaction (9,093 reports)
- Lipitor and Aspirin drug interaction (27,879 reports)
- Trandate and Nexium drug interaction (39 reports)
- Trandate and Aspirin drug interaction (83 reports)
- Nexium and Aspirin drug interaction (13,531 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
- Protić D, Baltić S, Stupar N, Pavlov-Dolijanović S, Mugoša S, Todorović Z, "A case of myositis with immunological background associated with statin use", Open Medicine, 2014 Oct .
Can you answer these questions?
- Since being on Norco and mobic i have really bad nightmares. Mostly about family dying or getting killed. Which medication does this if any?
- Knee was doing well but all of a sudden started getting weaker instead of stronger one of my doctors suggested Lipitor might be causing the weakness.
- I was taking nexium and all of a sudden I started having vaginal bleeding. I switched pills and after a while bleeding g stopped. But pull did nothing for my stomach. Today took nexium and tonite bleeding again. Can anyone relate to this?
- I noticed an increase of over 15 points systolic and 10 points diastolic after a month of Lipitor is this common for someone over 60?
- I have taken Nexium for over 10 years due to a Hiatal Hernia. Can't fix it without surgery. Luckily I am not having any side effects from the drug. I just wonder why I can't seem to lose weight easily. I eat a ketogenic diet and should be losing a little weight. I'm at 120 but would like to be...
You may be interested in these posts
- Wondering about having a colonoscopy while on Nexium or any proton pump inhibitor. Does having reduced stomach acid affect how the prep works?
- What can I do to stop my hair from shedding and hair loss?
- this is reg my father in law who underwent bypass surgery and liver lobectomy(suspected hepato cellular carcinoma grade III). two yours taking medication including aspirin for the cardiac and diabetes problems. (no chemotherapy). now experience severe pancytopenia where platelet count is 6000,...
- These are my particulars: Hyperglycemia is found among people who take Aspirin (325 mg), MALE, 69 yrs. old , have been taking Aspirin (325 mg), for >1 month, also take medication Lantus, and have Type 1 diabetes .
- take Lipitor and have Hepatic Cyst
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.