A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D2, Xanax, Celexa, Abilify, Imitrex, Gabapentin - from FDA reports
9 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Muscle Spasms, Low Vitamin D, Anxiety Depression, Anxiety, Migraines, Fibromyoma. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
9 females aged 52 (±5) who take Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D2, Xanax, Celexa, Abilify, Imitrex, Gabapentin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Muscle Spasms, Low Vitamin D, Anxiety Depression, Anxiety, Migraines, Fibromyoma
- Drugs taken:
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride (tizanidine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide)
- Abilify (aripiprazole)
- Imitrex (sumatriptan succinate)
- Gabapentin (gabapentin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break)
- Speech impairment (adult) (inability to speak (adult))
- Atrophy (wasting away of a part of the body)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 33.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 33.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 22.22%
- Asthma : 2 people, 22.22%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 2 people, 22.22%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (6 people, 66.67%)
- Nexium (4 people, 44.44%)
- Tysabri (3 people, 33.33%)
- Lipitor (3 people, 33.33%)
- Ampyra (3 people, 33.33%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- C-reactive protein, (crp) quantitative ($52.00) Add to cart
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Rheumatoid arthritis (ra) factor ($46.00) Add to cart
- Sedimentation rate ($47.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
What are the drugs?
- Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Tizanidine hydrochloride 2,227 users)
- Vitamin d2 has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d2 7 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,868 users)
- Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 43,508 users)
- Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 57,735 users)
- Imitrex has active ingredients of sumatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Imitrex 16,395 users)
- Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 107,558 users)
What are the conditions?
- Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Zanaflex, Soma (latest reports from 116,945 Muscle spasms patients)
- Low vitamin d can be treated by Vitamin d (latest reports from 266 Low vitamin d patients)
- Anxiety depression (latest reports from 22 Anxiety depression patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients)
- Migraines can be treated by Topamax, Imitrex, Maxalt, Topiramate, Sumatriptan (latest reports from 88,482 Migraines patients)
- Fibromyoma (non cancer tumour of fibrous tissue) can be treated by Lupron, Lupron depot, Lyrica, Zoladex, Ultram (latest reports from 1,389 Fibromyoma patients)
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Vitamin d2 drug interaction
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Xanax drug interaction (71 reports)
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Celexa drug interaction (39 reports)
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Abilify drug interaction (32 reports)
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Imitrex drug interaction (15 reports)
- Tizanidine hydrochloride and Gabapentin drug interaction (230 reports)
- Vitamin d2 and Xanax drug interaction
- Vitamin d2 and Celexa drug interaction
- Vitamin d2 and Abilify drug interaction
- Vitamin d2 and Imitrex drug interaction
- Vitamin d2 and Gabapentin drug interaction (1 reports)
- Xanax and Celexa drug interaction (3,245 reports)
- Xanax and Abilify drug interaction (1,740 reports)
- Xanax and Imitrex drug interaction (712 reports)
- Xanax and Gabapentin drug interaction (3,094 reports)
- Celexa and Abilify drug interaction (1,173 reports)
- Celexa and Imitrex drug interaction (359 reports)
- Celexa and Gabapentin drug interaction (1,422 reports)
- Abilify and Imitrex drug interaction (149 reports)
- Abilify and Gabapentin drug interaction (1,078 reports)
- Imitrex and Gabapentin drug interaction (333 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
- Crouse EL, Alastanos JN, Bozymski KM, Toscano RA, "Dysphagia with second-generation antipsychotics: A case report and review of the literature", Mental Health Clinician, 2017 Jan .
- Kapoor S, "Influence of Vitamin D Consumption and Levels on the Development of Psychiatric Disorders", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
- Scarff JR, "The Potential for Somnambulism Associated with Gabapentin", The Internet Journal of Psychiatry, 2017 Jan .
You may be interested in these posts
- What will happen if i took saw palmetto with alprazolam
- what will happen if i take xanax and oxycarbozopine together.
- what will happen if i mix canax with my oxycarbozopine?
- What is the best way to space carafate and xanax
- What are the uses and side effects of Keppra
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.