A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Monurol - from FDA reports
47 females aged 24 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 24 year old female patient who has Pancytopenia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
47 females aged 24 (±5) who take Monurol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pancytopenia
- Drugs taken:
- Monurol (fosfomycin tromethamine)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely)
- Confusional state
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
1 - 6 months:
- Type iv hypersensitivity reaction (delayed type hypersensitivity as the reaction takes two to three days to develop)
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection)
- Septic shock (shock due to blood infection)
- Eosinophilia (eosinophil count in the peripheral blood exceeds)
- Toxic skin eruption (skin breakdown due to toxic substance)
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Erythema multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction)
- Lupus enteritis (a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder that may affect intestines)
- Oligohydramnios (a condition in pregnancy characterized by a deficiency of amniotic fluid)
- Pain in extremity
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection : 24 people, 51.06%
- Cystic Fibrosis (disease of the secretary glands): 5 people, 10.64%
- Birth Control : 3 people, 6.38%
- Cystic Fibrosis Lung (fibrosis with cyst in the lung): 3 people, 6.38%
- Pseudomonas Infection (pseudomonas infection is caused by a bacterium, pseudomonas aeruginosa): 3 people, 6.38%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Creon (4 people, 8.51%)
- Acetaminophen (3 people, 6.38%)
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam (3 people, 6.38%)
- Acetylcysteine (3 people, 6.38%)
- Azithromycin (3 people, 6.38%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Monurol has active ingredients of fosfomycin tromethamine. (latest outcomes from Monurol 289 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets) (latest reports from 43,680 Pancytopenia patients)
- Monurol side effects (279 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Erden M, Gulcan E, Bilen A, Bilen Y, Uyanik A, Keles M, "Pancytopenya and Sepsys due to Meropenem: A Case Report", Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2015 Jan .
- Ateş İ, Arikan MF, Kaplan M, Altay M, "Hydroxyzine induced pancytopenia and petechial rashes: a rare complication", Journal Of Contemporary Medicine, 2013 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rashes with Gilenya? - now
- Xeloda and Xanthan drug interaction - now
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Gilenya? - now
- Will you have Skin Rash with Gilenya? - now
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Gilenya? - now
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Restoril, Azulfidine, Nexium for a 49 year old woman - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Calcium, Prilosec, Miralax, Magnesia - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Pradaxa, Xarelto for a 78 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Adderall, Nexium 24hr - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.