A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Monurol - from FDA reports
47 females aged 24 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 24 year old female patient who has Pancytopenia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
47 females aged 24 (±5) who take Monurol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pancytopenia
- Drugs taken:
- Monurol (fosfomycin tromethamine)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Drug exposure during pregnancy
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- Rashes (redness)
1 - 6 months:
- Type iv hypersensitivity reaction (delayed type hypersensitivity as the reaction takes two to three days to develop)
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection)
- Septic shock (shock due to blood infection)
- Eosinophilia (eosinophil count in the peripheral blood exceeds)
- Toxic skin eruption (skin breakdown due to toxic substance)
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Pneumothorax (the presence of air or gas in the cavity between the lungs and the chest wall, causing collapse of the lung)
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death)
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection : 24 people, 51.06%
- Cystic Fibrosis (disease of the secretary glands): 5 people, 10.64%
- Pseudomonas Infection (pseudomonas infection is caused by a bacterium, pseudomonas aeruginosa): 3 people, 6.38%
- Cystic Fibrosis Pancreatic (fibrosis with cyst in the pancreas): 3 people, 6.38%
- Birth Control : 3 people, 6.38%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Creon (4 people, 8.51%)
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam (3 people, 6.38%)
- Ondansetron (3 people, 6.38%)
- Acetylcysteine (3 people, 6.38%)
- Acetaminophen (3 people, 6.38%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Rheumatoid arthritis (ra) factor ($46.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
What are the drugs?
- Monurol has active ingredients of fosfomycin tromethamine. (latest outcomes from Monurol 232 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets) (latest reports from 39,208 Pancytopenia patients)
- Monurol side effects (222 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Erden M, Gulcan E, Bilen A, Bilen Y, Uyanik A, Keles M, "Pancytopenya and Sepsys due to Meropenem: A Case Report", Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2015 Jan .
- Ateş İ, Arikan MF, Kaplan M, Altay M, "Hydroxyzine induced pancytopenia and petechial rashes: a rare complication", Journal Of Contemporary Medicine, 2013 Jan .
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Jeff and I have had Congenital Neutropenia my whole life. In the last year, I have been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and started on a synthetic replacement. A couple of months ago I had severe abdominal pain that led me to the Emergency room. They did a bunch of labs and found...
- Just heard I might be suffering from this condition I want to know from personal experiences. Please help I'm worried
- Is one 3grm sachet enough to clear a uti
- I haematopatholodist ,I want to join this group in order to get consultation from my colegues to help me to reach the propor diagnosis when Icannot
- I had Landry-Guillain-Barre Syndrome 10 years ago. Last week I have been diagnosed with Pancytopenia. Extremely worried. Has anybody got some helpful advice Will be very grateful. Thank you.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.