A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Vraylar - from FDA reports
23 females aged 54 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has Bipolar 1. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
23 females aged 54 (±5) who take Vraylar are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bipolar 1
- Drugs taken:
- Vraylar (cariprazine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Claudication(muscle pain (ache, cramp, numbness or sense of fatigue)): 0 (0% of females aged 54 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Claudication in Bipolar 1 (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 0 (0% of females aged 54 (±5) who have Bipolar 1)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Claudication in Vraylar: 0 (0% of females aged 54 (±5) who take Vraylar)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- Blood lactic acid increased
- Rashes (redness)
- Blood urine present
- Cataract cortical (it affects outer part of lens)
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
1 - 6 months:
- Memory loss
- Restless leg syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs)
- Muscle spasms (muscle contraction)
- Blood potassium decreased
- Confusional state
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Headache (pain in head)
- Rashes (redness)
- Feeling abnormal
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely)
- Muscle spasms (muscle contraction)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 5 people, 21.74%
- Depression : 4 people, 17.39%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 3 people, 13.04%
- Stress And Anxiety : 3 people, 13.04%
- Pain : 2 people, 8.70%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lamictal (4 people, 17.39%)
- Singulair (3 people, 13.04%)
- Xanax (3 people, 13.04%)
- Topamax (2 people, 8.70%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 8.70%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Vraylar has active ingredients of cariprazine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Vraylar 605 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar 1 (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Depakote, Abilify (latest reports from 13,559 Bipolar 1 patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Claudication (muscle pain (ache, cramp, numbness or sense of fatigue)) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, chronic myeloid leukaemia, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 3,263 Claudication patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Vraylar side effects (600 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Yu L, Ma X, Zhang L, Zhang J, Gao L, "Prediction of new drug indications based on clinical data and network modularity", Scientific reports, 2014 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Idiopathic Hypertrophic Subaortic Stenosis with L-Glutamine? - now
- What to expect when you take Rexulti and have Muscle Aches? - now
- Will you have Factitious Disorder with Creon? - a second ago
- Invega Sustenna and Ibuprofen And Diphenhydramine Citrate drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Seizure - Absence with Axert? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Flexeril - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Farxiga, Lipitor, Lansoprazole, Repaglinide, Levemir, Irbesartan, Glucophage Xr, Aspirin, Victoza - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Tri-estarylla - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Famotidine - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.