A study for a 30 year old man who takes Stribild - from FDA reports
102 males aged 30 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 30 year old male patient who has Hiv. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
102 males aged 30 (±5) who take Stribild are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 30
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Hiv
- Drugs taken:
- Stribild (cobicistat; elvitegravir; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- Oral disorder (mouth disease)
- Suicidal ideation
- Eosinophilia (eosinophil count in the peripheral blood exceeds)
- Rash maculo-papular (red area on the skin that is covered with small confluent bumps)
1 - 6 months:
- Feeling abnormal
- Memory loss
- Rhabdomyolysis (a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue breaks down)
- Nephropathy toxic (damage to kidney due to toxins)
- Suicidal ideation
6 - 12 months:
- Viral load increased
- Drug resistance (reduction in effectiveness of a drug)
- Drug ineffective
- Blood creatinine increased
- Glomerular filtration rate decreased
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver)
- Splenomegaly (enlargement of spleen)
- Weight increased
- Hepatic enzyme increased
- High blood pressure
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Abnormal sleep-related event
- Ocular hyperaemia (an abnormally large amount of blood in eye)
- Eosinophilic pustular folliculitis (bacterial skin diseases)
- Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Asthma : 4 people, 3.92%
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (disease of the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (hiv)): 2 people, 1.96%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 2 people, 1.96%
- Infection : 1 person, 0.98%
- Asymptomatic Hiv Infection : 1 person, 0.98%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Atripla (6 people, 5.88%)
- Prezista (2 people, 1.96%)
- Norvir (2 people, 1.96%)
- Tivicay (2 people, 1.96%)
- Symbicort (2 people, 1.96%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Prothrombin time (pt) and partial thromboplastin time (ptt) ($53.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
What are the drugs?
- Stribild has active ingredients of cobicistat; elvitegravir; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Stribild 1,237 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hiv can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Reyataz, Isentress (latest reports from 63,930 Hiv patients)
- Stribild side effects (1,194 reports)
Can you answer these questions?
- I began treatment 6 months after infection, in July'15 my VL was 2800 and CV4=780. Now VL is untraceable, CD4 1080; I have hematuria since 5 years now, after a prostata resection, my prostata is grown big again 115gr, my PSA 11,8, (it was 22,8 before the OP). The hematuria is due to a capillary...
- How do one treat HIV joint pain?
You may be interested in these posts
- Taking stribild causes my skin inflammation.
- My partner was on Stribald for approx. 1 and 1/2 years and was doing very well. He got swollen glands on both sides of the neck in April /17. He had all blood work, CT scan, and biopsies done several times including a biopsy of the kidney. The results were non-conclusive. Last month he switched...
- Just start the stribild
- just a long time survivor.
- Ive been on Stribild for a little over a yr, still feel all the symptoms of HIV but am undetectable, is that normal?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.