A study for a 51 year old man who takes Protonix, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Phenergan, Lyrica, Butorphanol Tartrate - from FDA reports
3 males aged 51 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 51 year old male patient who has Colitis, Anxiety, Migraine, Migraines. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
3 males aged 51 (±5) who take Protonix, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Phenergan, Lyrica, Butorphanol Tartrate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 51
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Colitis, Anxiety, Migraine, Migraines
- Drugs taken:
- Protonix (pantoprazole sodium)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Inderal (propranolol hydrochloride)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride)
- Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Butorphanol Tartrate (butorphanol tartrate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Oedema(fluid collection in tissue): 0 (0% of males aged 51 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Oedema in Colitis (inflammation of colon): 0 (0% of males aged 51 (±5) who have Colitis)
- Oedema in Anxiety : 17 (0.33% of males aged 51 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Oedema in Migraines : 1 (0.09% of males aged 51 (±5) who have Migraines)
- Oedema in Migraine (headache): 1 (0.09% of males aged 51 (±5) who have Migraine)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Oedema in Protonix: 44 (1.4% of males aged 51 (±5) who take Protonix)
- Oedema in Xanax: 46 (0.98% of males aged 51 (±5) who take Xanax)
- Oedema in Inderal: 4 (0.67% of males aged 51 (±5) who take Inderal)
- Oedema in Cymbalta: 25 (0.61% of males aged 51 (±5) who take Cymbalta)
- Oedema in Phenergan: 7 (0.92% of males aged 51 (±5) who take Phenergan)
- Oedema in Lyrica: 65 (1.12% of males aged 51 (±5) who take Lyrica)
- Oedema in Butorphanol Tartrate: 0 (0% of males aged 51 (±5) who take Butorphanol Tartrate)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets)
- Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction)
- Hypokalemia (low potassium)
- Headache (pain in head)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 3 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor (3 people, 100.00%)
- Nicotine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Carboplatin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cisplatin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depakote (3 people, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
What are the drugs?
- Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Protonix 55,374 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,868 users)
- Inderal has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Inderal 12,802 users)
- Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 103,231 users)
- Phenergan has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Phenergan 18,781 users)
- Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 143,343 users)
- Butorphanol tartrate has active ingredients of butorphanol tartrate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Butorphanol tartrate 248 users)
What are the conditions?
- Colitis (inflammation of colon) can be treated by Asacol, Pentasa, Lialda, Sulfasalazine, Prednisone (latest reports from 22,741 Colitis patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients)
- Migraine (headache) can be treated by Topamax, Imitrex, Maxalt, Topiramate, Sumatriptan (latest reports from 88,482 Migraine patients)
- Migraines can be treated by Topamax, Imitrex, Maxalt, Topiramate, Sumatriptan (latest reports from 88,482 Migraines patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pulmonary hypertension, primary pulmonary hypertension, pain, diabetes (latest reports from 41,127 Oedema patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Protonix and Xanax drug interaction (3,844 reports)
- Protonix and Inderal drug interaction (342 reports)
- Protonix and Cymbalta drug interaction (2,502 reports)
- Protonix and Phenergan drug interaction (1,848 reports)
- Protonix and Lyrica drug interaction (2,619 reports)
- Protonix and Butorphanol tartrate drug interaction (6 reports)
- Xanax and Inderal drug interaction (742 reports)
- Xanax and Cymbalta drug interaction (5,112 reports)
- Xanax and Phenergan drug interaction (2,036 reports)
- Xanax and Lyrica drug interaction (4,740 reports)
- Xanax and Butorphanol tartrate drug interaction (11 reports)
- Inderal and Cymbalta drug interaction (363 reports)
- Inderal and Phenergan drug interaction (234 reports)
- Inderal and Lyrica drug interaction (329 reports)
- Inderal and Butorphanol tartrate drug interaction (133 reports)
- Cymbalta and Phenergan drug interaction (956 reports)
- Cymbalta and Lyrica drug interaction (9,872 reports)
- Cymbalta and Butorphanol tartrate drug interaction (2 reports)
- Phenergan and Lyrica drug interaction (822 reports)
- Phenergan and Butorphanol tartrate drug interaction (11 reports)
- Lyrica and Butorphanol tartrate drug interaction (10 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bonnet U, Taazimi B, Grabbe HD, "Pregabalin-Related Hypertriglyceridemia", Psychosomatics, 2014 Nov .
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Can you answer these questions?
- What is the correlation between Xanax and steal phenomenon?
- What is better for nerve pain,lyrica or gabapentin? Please share any experience.
- What are safe dosages to take while taking Pristique and Cymbalta?
- They gave me one dose in the hospital with pitocin. I have had heartburn since then. Could that be from the phenergen?
- so did anybody find a way to overcome the anger with Cymbalta yet? like adding another medicine to calm down? if not, tell me another antidepressant you chose that did not cause anger. I have been on Doxepin for a week now with no anger, just happy, but not sure if that will last, and I have...
You may be interested in these posts
- Yes it is a possibility that xanax pill can cause Twitch of the eye
- Why does pregabalin help me get on with the mundane chores of running a household? Im on sertraline and mitazipine but sleep and eat alot but tried pregab and omg i call it the who gives a #@#@ drug. Its fantastic all my worries and phisical disabilities dissapear my house is clean my dogs are...
- What will happen if i took saw palmetto with alprazolam
- What is the alternate option for Barret's disease if you have dementia in the immediate family?
- What in the world is going on? Why are my cheeks puffy after only one 30 mg Cymbalta?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.