A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Wellbutrin Xl, Xanax, Flexeril, Zofran Odt, Minipress, Ibu, Aspirin - from FDA reports
3 females aged 33 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 33 year old female patient who has Muscle Spasm, Anxiety, Depression, Nausea And Vomiting, Nightmare, Inflammatory Pain, Embolus. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
3 females aged 33 (±5) who take Prozac, Wellbutrin Xl, Xanax, Flexeril, Zofran Odt, Minipress, Ibu, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Muscle Spasm, Anxiety, Depression, Nausea And Vomiting, Nightmare, Inflammatory Pain, Embolus
- Drugs taken:
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride)
- Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Zofran Odt (ondansetron)
- Minipress (prazosin hydrochloride)
- Ibu (ibuprofen)
- Aspirin (aspirin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Type 2 diabetes
- Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage)
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body)
- Glycosuria (excretion of glucose into the urine)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sedation : 3 people, 100.00%
- Schizoaffective Disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought): 3 people, 100.00%
- Psychotic Disorder : 3 people, 100.00%
- Chest Pain : 3 people, 100.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 3 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa (3 people, 100.00%)
- Naprosyn (3 people, 100.00%)
- Aciphex (3 people, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (3 people, 100.00%)
- Atenolol (3 people, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Hemoglobin a1c (hgba1c) with eag ($41.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 60,734 users)
- Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 17,029 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,868 users)
- Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Flexeril 27,245 users)
- Zofran odt has active ingredients of ondansetron. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Zofran odt 786 users)
- Minipress has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from Minipress 1,601 users)
- Ibu has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibu 107,728 users)
- Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 317,745 users)
What are the conditions?
- Muscle spasm can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Zanaflex, Soma (latest reports from 116,945 Muscle spasm patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients)
- Depression can be treated by Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Prozac, Cymbalta, Effexor (latest reports from 392,622 Depression patients)
- Nausea and vomiting can be treated by Phenergan, Zofran, Promethazine, Promethazine hydrochloride, Zofran odt (latest reports from 259,625 Nausea and vomiting patients)
- Nightmare (unpleasant dream) can be treated by Prazosin hydrochloride, Minipress, Clonazepam (latest reports from 24,314 Nightmare patients)
- Inflammatory pain can be treated by Meloxicam, Ibuprofen, Celebrex, Naproxen, Prednisone (latest reports from 751 Inflammatory pain patients)
- Embolus (blood clot that has formed inside a blood vessel or the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Xarelto, Eliquis, Lovenox (latest reports from 237 Embolus patients)
- Prozac and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction (513 reports)
- Prozac and Xanax drug interaction (4,397 reports)
- Prozac and Flexeril drug interaction (1,175 reports)
- Prozac and Zofran odt drug interaction (14 reports)
- Prozac and Minipress drug interaction (23 reports)
- Prozac and Ibu drug interaction (1,608 reports)
- Prozac and Aspirin drug interaction (3,002 reports)
- Wellbutrin xl and Xanax drug interaction (642 reports)
- Wellbutrin xl and Flexeril drug interaction (197 reports)
- Wellbutrin xl and Zofran odt drug interaction (18 reports)
- Wellbutrin xl and Minipress drug interaction (6 reports)
- Wellbutrin xl and Ibu drug interaction (247 reports)
- Wellbutrin xl and Aspirin drug interaction (527 reports)
- Xanax and Flexeril drug interaction (2,778 reports)
- Xanax and Zofran odt drug interaction (44 reports)
- Xanax and Minipress drug interaction (28 reports)
- Xanax and Ibu drug interaction (2,576 reports)
- Xanax and Aspirin drug interaction (7,709 reports)
- Flexeril and Zofran odt drug interaction (12 reports)
- Flexeril and Minipress drug interaction (9 reports)
- Flexeril and Ibu drug interaction (1,753 reports)
- Flexeril and Aspirin drug interaction (2,802 reports)
- Zofran odt and Minipress drug interaction (2 reports)
- Zofran odt and Ibu drug interaction (31 reports)
- Zofran odt and Aspirin drug interaction (76 reports)
- Minipress and Ibu drug interaction (10 reports)
- Minipress and Aspirin drug interaction (90 reports)
- Ibu and Aspirin drug interaction (8,632 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
Can you answer these questions?
- Will prozac make me have nightmares and more panic attacks
- What is the correlation between Xanax and steal phenomenon?
- Went off Cymbalta around a year ago. Worked ok but felt lethargic. Symptoms got worse over the last year till the feelings of shame, hopelessness and anxiety prompted me to ask the doctor for antidepressants again so we are trying Prozac. <br /> <br /> Adjusting to life after a 35 year...
- Since being on Norco and mobic i have really bad nightmares. Mostly about family dying or getting killed. Which medication does this if any?
- My 16 yr old son has been on prozac 30 mg for 6 days, he is claiming to be hallucinating & says his brain feels similar to a computer overload for about 30 minutes, then he has a severe headache. He is really scared & so am I. Does anyone know anything about this? The doc said he didn't think it...
You may be interested in these posts
- Yes it is a possibility that xanax pill can cause Twitch of the eye
- wow...hi. there is really a group for this? I have been searching for solutions but just now ran across this group I hope there is help
- Will the urge to gamble go away quickly if I discontinue the Prozac?
- Why does Flexeril make me so dehydrated? I've only been on it for a few months, what can I do?
- What will happen if i took saw palmetto with alprazolam
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.