A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Chantix, Tizanidine Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
6 females aged 25 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 25 year old female patient who has Quit Smoking, Back Injury. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
6 females aged 25 (±5) who take Chantix, Tizanidine Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Quit Smoking, Back Injury
- Drugs taken:
- Chantix (varenicline tartrate)
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride (tizanidine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
- Weight decreased
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
- Stress and anxiety
- Memory loss
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Headache (pain in head)
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- Emotional distress
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat)
- Parkinson's disease
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Thyroid Diseases : 1 person, 16.67%
- Stress And Anxiety : 1 person, 16.67%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 16.67%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 16.67%
- Neck Pain : 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lexapro (2 people, 33.33%)
- Azithromycin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Percocet (2 people, 33.33%)
- Loratadine (2 people, 33.33%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 33.33%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
What are the drugs?
- Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 77,616 users)
- Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Tizanidine hydrochloride 2,227 users)
What are the conditions?
- Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 70,067 Quit smoking patients)
- Back injury can be treated by Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Tramadol, Flexeril, Percocet, Oxycontin (latest reports from 7,630 Back injury patients)
You may be interested in these posts
- What are the uses and side effects of Keppra
- Very vivid nightmares. I take 6 milligrams and I am sound asleep within 20 minutes period I can sleep 3 to 4 hours at most and I will have very very Vivid nightmares period then I will wake up and cannot sleep again and take 6 milligrams and maybe get another two to three hours of sleep.
- using this med for the first time, my stomach now hurts so badly i may have to go to ER. is this normal?
- Took Chantix for 2 weeks. I am taking meds for BP and it has been pretty consistent at 130/70 over 2 years. After taking 6 days of the lower dose my blood pressure was 152/70. I was told to monitor BP for 2 weeks. When on the higher dose my BP went crazy. Went over 200 once and was given...
- So glad I found out what causes this hoarseness. Hoping someone has a remedy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.