A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Bud - from FDA reports
467 females aged 24 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 24 year old female patient who has Partial Lung Collapse. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
467 females aged 24 (±5) who take Bud are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Partial Lung Collapse
- Drugs taken:
- Bud (marijuana)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Partial Lung Collapse: 0 (0% of females aged 24 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Partial Lung Collapse in Bud: 0 (0% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Bud)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- Bacterial infection
- Breathing difficulty
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
- Bipolar disorder (mood disorder)
- Transient ischaemic attack (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow))
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness)
- Allergic respiratory symptom
- Skin - clammy
- Poisoning deliberate
- Swelling face
1 - 6 months:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus)
- Maternal exposure during pregnancy (use of substance during pregnancy)
- Drug dependence
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- Heart attack
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen)
- Mental disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability)
5 - 10 years:
- Suicide attempt
- Maternal exposure during pregnancy (use of substance during pregnancy)
- Normal newborn
- Drug toxicity
- Foaming at mouth (excess saliva secretion)
- Head injury
- Abnormal behavior
- Weight decreased
- Coma scale abnormal
- Delusion (a false belief or opinion)
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression : 47 people, 10.06%
- Birth Control : 33 people, 7.07%
- Pain : 27 people, 5.78%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 20 people, 4.28%
- Drug Abuse And Dependence : 19 people, 4.07%
- Migraine (headache): 15 people, 3.21%
- Drug Dependence : 14 people, 3.00%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 14 people, 3.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 11 people, 2.36%
- Asthma : 10 people, 2.14%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Morphine (36 people, 7.71%)
- Oxycodone (36 people, 7.71%)
- Yasmin (30 people, 6.42%)
- Fluoxetine (28 people, 6.00%)
- Yaz (27 people, 5.78%)
- Xanax (24 people, 5.14%)
- Diazepam (24 people, 5.14%)
- Promethazine (22 people, 4.71%)
- Alprazolam (21 people, 4.50%)
- Codeine (18 people, 3.85%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Bud has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Bud 40 users)
What are the conditions?
- Partial lung collapse (latest reports from 13,147 Partial lung collapse patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Partial lung collapse has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, depression (latest reports from 13,147 Partial lung collapse patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Recent general studies
- Gemfibrozil and East India Root drug interaction - now
- Will you have Salivary Gland Infections with Msm? - a second ago
- Will you have Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Abnormal with Ativan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Transient Ischaemic Attack with Vascepa? - 6 seconds ago
- Eligard and Lac drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertension with Broken Bone? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Htn with Broken Bone? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hbp with Broken Bone? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Broken Bone? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Blood Sugar with Calan? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.