A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Cefdinir, Junel 1/20 - from FDA reports
7 females aged 20 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 20 year old female patient who has Upper Respiratory Tract Infection. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
7 females aged 20 (±5) who take Cefdinir, Junel 1/20 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 20
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Drugs taken:
- Cefdinir (cefdinir)
- Junel 1/20 (ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Migraine(headache): 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Migraine in Upper Respiratory Tract Infection : 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Migraine in Cefdinir: 3 (3.41% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Cefdinir)
- Migraine in Junel 1/20: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Junel 1/20)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- Lip swelling
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus)
- Abdominal pain
- Blood parathyroid hormone increased
- Renal failure chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction)
- Emotional distress
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Oral Contraception : 5 people, 71.43%
- Asthma : 5 people, 71.43%
- Colonoscopy : 1 person, 14.29%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder : 1 person, 14.29%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 1 person, 14.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zithromax (6 people, 85.71%)
- Flovent Hfa (5 people, 71.43%)
- Yasmin (5 people, 71.43%)
- Prednisone (5 people, 71.43%)
- Albuterol (5 people, 71.43%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Cefdinir has active ingredients of cefdinir. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Cefdinir 3,768 users)
- Junel 1/20 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Junel 1/20 64 users)
What are the conditions?
- Upper respiratory tract infection can be treated by Azithromycin, Amoxicillin, Levaquin, Augmentin, Zithromax (latest reports from 36,034 Upper respiratory tract infection patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Migraine (headache) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, migraine, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 102,636 Migraine patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Metastatic Uterine Cancer with Carbamazepine? - a second ago
- Will you have Neutrophil Count Decreased with Arimidex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Erosion with Advair Diskus 100/50? - 3 seconds ago
- Olive Leaf and Prevacid Naprapac 250 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tmj Disorders with Mirapex? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Losartan, Gabapentin - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Seroquel Xr, Effexor Xr - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Methadone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Pristiq - 49 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.