A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Poly-Rx - from FDA reports
5 females aged 21 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old female patient who has Eyes - Yellow. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5 females aged 21 (±5) who take Poly-Rx are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Eyes - Yellow
- Drugs taken:
- Poly-Rx (polymyxin b sulfate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- Epstein-barr virus infection
- Liver disorder (liver diseases)
- Bone marrow failure
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Abdominal pain upper
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component)
- Procedural pain
- Cholecystitis acute (rapid infection of gallbladder)
- Gallbladder disorder
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight)
- Drug ineffective
- Endophthalmitis (inflammation of the internal coats of the eye)
- Corneal disorder
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care : 3 people, 60.00%
- Keratitis Fungal (inflammation of the cornea due to fungal organism): 2 people, 40.00%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 1 person, 20.00%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen : 1 person, 20.00%
- Birth Control : 1 person, 20.00%
- Aplastic Anemia : 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Garamycin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Atropine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Cefuroxime (2 people, 40.00%)
- Dexamethasone (2 people, 40.00%)
- Levofloxacin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Itraconazole (2 people, 40.00%)
- Diflucan (2 people, 40.00%)
- Flagyl (1 person, 20.00%)
- Alkeran (1 person, 20.00%)
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (1 person, 20.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Poly-rx has active ingredients of polymyxin b sulfate.
What are the conditions?
- Eyes - yellow (latest reports from 24,622 Eyes - yellow patients)
Recent general studies
- Doxepin Hydrochloride and Glimepiride drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Open Angle Glaucoma with Pulmicort? - a second ago
- Will you have Congenital Glaucoma with Pulmicort? - a second ago
- Prempro and Ferriseltz drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Closed Angle Glaucoma with Pulmicort? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Glaucoma with Pulmicort? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Glaucoma with Pulmicort? - 2 seconds ago
- Ambien and Xenon Xe 133 drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tonsillitis with Methotrexate Sodium? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Vasospasm with Onfi? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.