A study for a 33 year old man who takes L-Arginine Hydrochloride, L-Methionine, Lexapro - from FDA reports
1 male aged 33 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 33 year old male patient who has Hypertension, Premature Ejaculation, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
1 male aged 33 (±5) who takes L-Arginine Hydrochloride, L-Methionine, Lexapro is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 33
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Hypertension, Premature Ejaculation, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- L-Arginine Hydrochloride (l - arginine)
- L-Methionine (methionine)
- Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Anxiety: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Hypertension (high blood pressure): 104 (3.84% of males aged 33 (±5) who have Hypertension)
- Anxiety in Premature Ejaculation : 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who have Premature Ejaculation)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in L-Arginine Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take L-Arginine Hydrochloride)
- Anxiety in L-Methionine: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take L-Methionine)
- Anxiety in Lexapro: 132 (11.06% of males aged 33 (±5) who take Lexapro)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- Thinking abnormal
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Thinking abnormal
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin B12 (1 person, 100.00%)
- Strattera (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
What are the drugs?
- L-arginine hydrochloride has active ingredients of l - arginine. (latest outcomes from L-arginine hydrochloride 28 users)
- L-methionine has active ingredients of methionine. (latest outcomes from L-methionine 17 users)
- Lexapro has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Lexapro 58,790 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Atenolol, Losartan, Zide (latest reports from 541,376 Hypertension patients)
- Premature ejaculation can be treated by Zoloft, Paxil, Viagra (latest reports from 637 Premature ejaculation patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- L-arginine hydrochloride and L-methionine drug interaction
- L-arginine hydrochloride and Lexapro drug interaction
- L-methionine and Lexapro drug interaction
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
You may be interested in these posts
- Yes, I am Gordon.. I too had this problem with Lexapro and just quit taking it. It took a couple of weeks before things got back to normal. For the past 2 years have been on Mirtazapine and eventually the ability to have orgasms became very difficult..I gradually weaned myself from the...
- Will Lexapro inhibit weight reduction while on Sandexa
- Why does it hurt so bad in my chest and feel like it is locking up it happens 2 or three times a day could this be associated with lexapro as I have had ekg done came back fine, echo done also came back fine they are saying possible pleurisy or and mitral value prolapse
- Starting to take both meds,
- Recently began taking 10mg Lexapro with 150mg Nortriptyline and 150mg Quitiapine. Already had dry cough , now nasal congestion is quite bad. Definitely feel depression is lifting but finding it difficult to sleep with congestion.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.