A study for a 47 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - from FDA reports
5 males aged 47 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 47 year old male patient who has Pelvic Venous Thrombosis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5 males aged 47 (±5) who take Pueraria Mirifica are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 47
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Pelvic Venous Thrombosis
- Drugs taken:
- Pueraria Mirifica (kudzu)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- Drug eruption (adverse drug reaction of the skin)
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death)
- Haemorrhage subcutaneous (bleeding from skin)
- Drug ineffective
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia (fungal infection of the lungs)
- Respiratory acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease)
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
- Sputum culture positive
- Candidiasis (candidiasis or thrush is a fungal infection)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Behcet's Syndrome (involves inflammation of the blood vessels): 3 people, 60.00%
- Preventive Health Care : 2 people, 40.00%
- Pain : 2 people, 40.00%
- Cervicobrachial Syndrome (pain in neck and arm with changing location): 2 people, 40.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Remicade (3 people, 60.00%)
- Prednisolone (3 people, 60.00%)
- Pentasa (3 people, 60.00%)
- Imuran (3 people, 60.00%)
- Prochlorperazine (2 people, 40.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Pueraria mirifica has active ingredients of kudzu. (latest outcomes from Pueraria mirifica 4 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pelvic venous thrombosis (blood clot occurring inside a blood vessel and thromboses (dvts) that form in the deep veins of the legs or in the pelvic veins) (latest reports from 1,383 Pelvic venous thrombosis patients)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Skin Fragility with Actemra? - now
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Mestinon? - now
- Will you have Uric Acid with Mestinon? - now
- Rapaflo and Badiana drug interaction - now
- Will you have Ulcer - Stomach with Mestinon? - now
- Will you have Ulcer - Peptic with Mestinon? - now
- Pyridium and Walnut Leaf drug interaction - now
- Will you have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric with Mestinon? - a second ago
- Will you have Ulcer with Mestinon? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Acid Test with Mestinon? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.