A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Ticlopidine Hydrochloride, Synthroid - from FDA reports
55 females aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old female patient who has Hypertension, Hypothyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
55 females aged 64 (±5) who take Ticlopidine Hydrochloride, Synthroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hypertension, Hypothyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Ticlopidine Hydrochloride (ticlopidine hydrochloride)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- Anuria (failure of the kidneys to produce urine)
- Rash erythematous (redness of the skin)
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection)
- Confusional state
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue)
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Abdominal pain
- Cardiac disorder
- Movement - uncontrolled or slow
- Bell's palsy (facial paralysis)
- Lymph follicular hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 5 people, 9.09%
- High Blood Cholesterol : 4 people, 7.27%
- Depression : 4 people, 7.27%
- Chest Pain : 2 people, 3.64%
- Cough : 2 people, 3.64%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prednisone (8 people, 14.55%)
- Furosemide (7 people, 12.73%)
- Lasix (6 people, 10.91%)
- Albuterol (6 people, 10.91%)
- Digoxin (6 people, 10.91%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Ticlopidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of ticlopidine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Ticlopidine hydrochloride 1,385 users)
- Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 166,728 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Atenolol, Losartan, Amlodipine besylate (latest reports from 619,798 Hypertension patients)
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid (latest reports from 101,072 Hypothyroid patients)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Jacob S, Dunn BL, Qureshi ZP, Bandarenko N, Kwaan HC, Pandey DK, McKoy JM, Barnato SE, Winters JL, Cursio JF, Weiss I, "Ticlopidine-, clopidogrel-, and prasugrel-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: a 20-year review from the Southern Network on Adverse Reactions (SONAR)", InSeminars in thrombosis and hemostasis, 2012 Jan .
- Ezeji GC, Inoue T, Bahtiyar G, Sacerdote A, "Hallucinations associated with miglitol use in a patient with chronic kidney disease and hypothyroidism", BMJ case reports, 2015 Feb .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Immunoglobulin M Decreased with Ranitidine? - a second ago
- Will you have Cuts And Puncture Wounds with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Wound - Cut Or Puncture with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Open Wound with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Laceration with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Ritalin - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Nuvigil - 25 minutes ago
- Prediction of Restoril, Azulfidine, Nexium for a 49 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.