A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Clenil - from FDA reports
27 females aged 42 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 42 year old female patient who has Bronchial Asthma. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on gender, age, active ingredients of any drugs used. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are considered.
What are the drugs?
- Clenil has active ingredients of beclometasone. (latest outcomes from Clenil 360 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bronchial asthma can be treated by Accolate, Advair diskus 100/50, Advair diskus 250/50, Advair diskus 500/50, Advair hfa (latest reports from 167,852 Bronchial asthma patients)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
27 females aged 42 (±5) who take Clenil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 42
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bronchial Asthma
- Drugs taken:
- Clenil (beclometasone)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:
- Gestational diabetes (diabetes in pregnancy)
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Rashes (redness)
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Musculoskeletal stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves)
- Differential white blood cell count abnormal
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
- Connective tissue disorder (any disease that has the connective tissues of the body)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression : 4 people, 14.81%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 3 people, 11.11%
- Nasal Polyps (masses that develop in the lining of the nose): 3 people, 11.11%
- Constipation : 3 people, 11.11%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 2 people, 7.41%
- Pain : 2 people, 7.41%
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 2 people, 7.41%
- Graft Versus Host Disease (the donated bone marrow or stem cells view the recipient's body as foreign, and the donated cells/bone marrow attack the body): 2 people, 7.41%
- High Blood Pressure : 2 people, 7.41%
- Anticoagulant Therapy : 1 person, 3.70%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sertraline (7 people, 25.93%)
- Ventolin (5 people, 18.52%)
- Zopiclone (4 people, 14.81%)
- Nicorette (3 people, 11.11%)
- Clozaril (2 people, 7.41%)
- Depo-Medrol (2 people, 7.41%)
- Metformin (2 people, 7.41%)
- Pradaxa (1 person, 3.70%)
- Gliclazide (1 person, 3.70%)
- Alendronic Acid (1 person, 3.70%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
What is next?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take the same medications and have the same conditions
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
- Clenil side effects (360 reports)
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Atrovent Hfa and Zanthoxylum Bungeanum drug interaction - a second ago
- Adalat and Vancenase drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- L-Tyrosine and Concerta drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cholelithiasis with Magnesium Phosphate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallstones with Magnesium Phosphate? - 5 seconds ago
- Prevpac and Flunisolide drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Vicodin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypotension with A-Methapred? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Decreased with A-Methapred? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Blood Pressure with A-Methapred? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Zofran Odt - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.