A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Clenil - from FDA reports
27 females aged 42 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 42 year old female patient who has Bronchial Asthma. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
27 females aged 42 (±5) who take Clenil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 42
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bronchial Asthma
- Drugs taken:
- Clenil (beclometasone)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:
- Gestational diabetes (diabetes in pregnancy)
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Rashes (redness)
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Musculoskeletal stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves)
- Differential white blood cell count abnormal
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
- Connective tissue disorder (any disease that has the connective tissues of the body)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression : 4 people, 14.81%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 3 people, 11.11%
- Nasal Polyps (masses that develop in the lining of the nose): 3 people, 11.11%
- Constipation : 3 people, 11.11%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 2 people, 7.41%
- Pain : 2 people, 7.41%
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 2 people, 7.41%
- Graft Versus Host Disease (the donated bone marrow or stem cells view the recipient's body as foreign, and the donated cells/bone marrow attack the body): 2 people, 7.41%
- High Blood Pressure : 2 people, 7.41%
- Anticoagulant Therapy : 1 person, 3.70%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sertraline (7 people, 25.93%)
- Ventolin (5 people, 18.52%)
- Zopiclone (4 people, 14.81%)
- Nicorette (3 people, 11.11%)
- Clozaril (2 people, 7.41%)
- Depo-Medrol (2 people, 7.41%)
- Metformin (2 people, 7.41%)
- Pradaxa (1 person, 3.70%)
- Gliclazide (1 person, 3.70%)
- Alendronic Acid (1 person, 3.70%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Clenil has active ingredients of beclometasone. (latest outcomes from Clenil 354 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bronchial asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 167,852 Bronchial asthma patients)
- Clenil side effects (354 reports)
Recent general studies
- Cider Vinegar and Vitamin B12 drug interaction - a second ago
- Codeine and Dexamethasone drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pulmonary Valve Incompetence with Warfarin Sodium? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Avp with Hemp Seed Oil? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief By Acupuncture with Sonata? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief with Sonata? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Management with Sonata? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypnosis And Pain with Sonata? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief with Sonata? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) with Neoral? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Divalproex, Risperidone for a 53 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Zyprexa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Paracetamol, Ritalin, Largon, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Metoclopramide - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Tegretol-xr - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Zithromax - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Zithromax - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Valacyclovir, Hydro-d, Vitamin D3, Calcium Citrate, Klor-con M10 - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Cannabis - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.