A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - from FDA reports
2 females aged 54 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has Orthostatic Hypotension, Atrial Tachycardia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on gender, age, active ingredients of any drugs used. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are considered.
What are the drugs?
What are the conditions?
- Orthostatic hypotension (a medical condition consisting of a sudden decrease in blood pressure when a person stands up) can be treated by Florinef, Fludrocortisone acetate, Midodrine hydrochloride (latest reports from 17,035 Orthostatic hypotension patients)
- Atrial tachycardia (rhythm disturbance that arises in the atria) can be treated by Flecainide acetate, Metoprolol tartrate, Sotalol hydrochloride (latest reports from 2,362 Atrial tachycardia patients)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
2 females aged 54 (±5) who take Florinef, Corlanor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Orthostatic Hypotension, Atrial Tachycardia
- Drugs taken:
- Florinef (fludrocortisone acetate)
- Corlanor (ivabradine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Breathing difficulty
- Bone pain
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Feeling abnormal
- Drug ineffective
- Rashes (redness)
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- Chills (felling of cold)
- Poor quality sleep
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (2 people, 100.00%)
- Eliquis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 person, 50.00%)
- Zofran Odt (1 person, 50.00%)
- Asacol Hd (1 person, 50.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 50.00%)
- Avastin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bactrim Ds (1 person, 50.00%)
- Butrans (1 person, 50.00%)
- Coenzyme Q10 (1 person, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
What is next?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take the same medications and have the same conditions
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
- Florinef and Corlanor drug interaction (7 reports)
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Paeonia Lactiflora and Vachha drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Postmenopausal Haemorrhage with Tramadol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Leukaemoid Reaction with Niaspan? - 3 seconds ago
- Novolin N and Galium Odorata drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vascular Resistance Pulmonary Decreased with Ammonium Chloride? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Developmental Reading Disorder with Lexapro? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Dyslexia with Lexapro? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Narrow Anterior Chamber Angle with Pramosone? - 9 seconds ago
- What to expect when you have Gastroenteritis Eosinophilic and Isosporiasis? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Lyme Disease with Armour Thyroid? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Apple Cider Vinegar, Fish Oil - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Armour Thyroid - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Jardiance, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Metformin, Ranitidine, Calcium Citrate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Elavil, Abilify - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Klonopin, Cymbalta for a 65 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Lo Loestrin Fe - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Victoza, Metformin for a 63 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Bystolic, Losartan for a 63 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Metformin, Victoza - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.