A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - from FDA reports
2 females aged 54 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has Orthostatic Hypotension, Atrial Tachycardia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2 females aged 54 (±5) who take Florinef, Corlanor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Orthostatic Hypotension, Atrial Tachycardia
- Drugs taken:
- Florinef (fludrocortisone acetate)
- Corlanor (ivabradine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Breathing difficulty
- Bone pain
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Feeling abnormal
- Drug ineffective
- Rashes (redness)
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- Chills (felling of cold)
- Poor quality sleep
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (2 people, 100.00%)
- Eliquis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 person, 50.00%)
- Zofran Odt (1 person, 50.00%)
- Asacol Hd (1 person, 50.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 50.00%)
- Avastin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bactrim Ds (1 person, 50.00%)
- Butrans (1 person, 50.00%)
- Coenzyme Q10 (1 person, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Florinef has active ingredients of fludrocortisone acetate. It is often used in addison's disease. (latest outcomes from Florinef 2,882 users)
- Corlanor has active ingredients of ivabradine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Corlanor 1,252 users)
What are the conditions?
- Orthostatic hypotension (a medical condition consisting of a sudden decrease in blood pressure when a person stands up) can be treated by Midodrine hydrochloride, Florinef, Fludrocortisone acetate (latest reports from 17,035 Orthostatic hypotension patients)
- Atrial tachycardia (rhythm disturbance that arises in the atria) can be treated by Metoprolol tartrate, Flecainide acetate, Sotalol hydrochloride (latest reports from 2,362 Atrial tachycardia patients)
- Florinef and Corlanor drug interaction (7 reports)
Recent general studies
- Cannabis and Fragmin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Walking During Sleep with Potassium Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Somnambulism with Potassium Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ketosis with Lansoprazole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleep Walking with Potassium Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Xopenex Hfa and Gabapentin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Protonix Iv drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Meropenem and Radiogenix System drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Norflex and Vabomere drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Lamictal Xr and Oak Bark drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.