A study for a 36 year old man who takes Ketamine Hcl, Prednisone - from FDA reports
1 male aged 36 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 36 year old male patient who has Can't Sleep, Muscle Sprain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1 male aged 36 (±5) who takes Ketamine Hcl, Prednisone is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 36
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Can't Sleep, Muscle Sprain
- Drugs taken:
- Ketamine Hcl (ketamine hydrochloride)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure)
- Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prozac (1 person, 100.00%)
- Prevacid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Morphine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Macrodantin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lamictal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Klonopin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Keppra (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gabitril (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flomax (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Ketamine hcl has active ingredients of ketamine hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ketamine hcl 1,416 users)
- Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 309,503 users)
What are the conditions?
- Can't sleep can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Zolpidem, Lunesta, Melatonin (latest reports from 265,896 Can't sleep patients)
- Muscle sprain (muscle being strached beyond its capacity) (latest reports from 129 Muscle sprain patients)
- Ketamine hcl and Prednisone drug interaction (19 reports)
Recent general studies
- Ceftazidime and Omeprazole drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Myasthenia Gravis with Prilosec? - a second ago
- Toprol-Xl and Abies Excelsa drug interaction - a second ago
- Invega Sustenna and Factive drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Kineret drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Prolactin Increased with Implanon? - 4 seconds ago
- Benicar Hct and Sagar Gota drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Hawthorn and Damiana drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Coughing Up Blood with Adderall? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hemoptysis with Adderall? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Clonazepam, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a 78 year old man - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Harvoni - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.