A study for a 55 year old man who takes Bactrim, Stribild, Valcyte, Ismo, Imodium, Azithromycin - from FDA reports
2 males aged 55 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 55 year old male patient who has Lung Disease, Hiv Test Positive, Gastrointestinal Cmv Disease, Stomach Pain, Diarrhea, Preventative. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
2 males aged 55 (±5) who take Bactrim, Stribild, Valcyte, Ismo, Imodium, Azithromycin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 55
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Lung Disease, Hiv Test Positive, Gastrointestinal Cmv Disease, Stomach Pain, Diarrhea, Preventative
- Drugs taken:
- Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim)
- Stribild (cobicistat; elvitegravir; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
- Valcyte (valganciclovir hydrochloride)
- Ismo (isosorbide mononitrate)
- Imodium (loperamide hydrochloride)
- Azithromycin (azithromycin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Oedema lower limb (fluid collection in tissue of lower leg)
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity)
- Abdominal distension
- Hepatic failure (liver failure)
- Blood bilirubin increased
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Warfarin Sodium (2 people, 100.00%)
- Stavudine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ramipril (2 people, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (2 people, 100.00%)
- Kaletra (2 people, 100.00%)
- Folic Acid (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fluconazole (2 people, 100.00%)
- Efavirenz (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (2 people, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take the same medications and have the same conditions
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
What are the drugs?
- Bactrim has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Bactrim 53,096 users)
- Stribild has active ingredients of cobicistat; elvitegravir; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Stribild 1,579 users)
- Valcyte has active ingredients of valganciclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in cmv - immunocompromised host. (latest outcomes from Valcyte 4,396 users)
- Ismo has active ingredients of isosorbide mononitrate. (latest outcomes from Ismo 874 users)
- Imodium has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea. (latest outcomes from Imodium 24,505 users)
- Azithromycin has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Azithromycin 19,636 users)
What are the conditions?
- Lung disease can be treated by Prednisone (latest reports from 18 Lung disease patients)
- Hiv test positive can be treated by Atripla (latest reports from 2,719 Hiv test positive patients)
- Gastrointestinal cmv disease (disease of gastrointestinal tract caused by cytomegalo virus) (latest reports from 4 Gastrointestinal cmv disease patients)
- Stomach pain can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Bentyl, Percocet (latest reports from 165,075 Stomach pain patients)
- Diarrhea can be treated by Imodium, Loperamide hydrochloride, Lomotil, Imodium a-d, Cholestyramine (latest reports from 389,539 Diarrhea patients)
- Preventative can be treated by Aspirin (latest reports from 157 Preventative patients)
- Bactrim and Stribild drug interaction (31 reports)
- Bactrim and Valcyte drug interaction (1,033 reports)
- Bactrim and Ismo drug interaction (10 reports)
- Bactrim and Imodium drug interaction (639 reports)
- Bactrim and Azithromycin drug interaction (1,017 reports)
- Stribild and Valcyte drug interaction (2 reports)
- Stribild and Ismo drug interaction
- Stribild and Imodium drug interaction
- Stribild and Azithromycin drug interaction (19 reports)
- Valcyte and Ismo drug interaction
- Valcyte and Imodium drug interaction (70 reports)
- Valcyte and Azithromycin drug interaction (385 reports)
- Ismo and Imodium drug interaction (2 reports)
- Ismo and Azithromycin drug interaction (4 reports)
- Imodium and Azithromycin drug interaction (142 reports)
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Infertility with Meningitis? - now
- Will you have Under Active Thyroids with Flonase? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Underactive Thyroid with Flonase? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Under Active Thyroid with Flonase? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Myxedema with Flonase? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Thyroid with Flonase? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nausea with Novolog Mix 70/30? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ovarian Neoplasm with Ranitidine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypothyroidy with Flonase? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypothyroids with Flonase? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Reclast - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Advair Diskus 250/50 - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Cosentyx, Azulfidine - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.