A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Zantac 150, Flecainide Acetate - from FDA reports
5 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Gerd, A-Fib. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5 females aged 48 (±5) who take Zantac 150, Flecainide Acetate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Gerd, A-Fib
- Drugs taken:
- Zantac 150 (ranitidine hydrochloride)
- Flecainide Acetate (flecainide acetate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- Intestinal obstruction
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver)
- Difficulty in walking
- Muscle aches (muscle pain)
- Intestinal obstruction
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 3 people, 60.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 3 people, 60.00%
- Vitamin Supplementation : 1 person, 20.00%
- Oral Herpes (viral infection of mouth): 1 person, 20.00%
- Low Density Lipoprotein Increased (cholesterol increased in blood): 1 person, 20.00%
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia : 1 person, 20.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 20.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 1 person, 20.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 20.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper : 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Clopidogrel (3 people, 60.00%)
- Pradaxa (2 people, 40.00%)
- Paroxetine Hydrochloride (2 people, 40.00%)
- Vesicare (2 people, 40.00%)
- Keppra (2 people, 40.00%)
- Citicoline (1 person, 20.00%)
- Clinoril (1 person, 20.00%)
- Detrol La (1 person, 20.00%)
- Humira (1 person, 20.00%)
- Levetiracetam (1 person, 20.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone:
What are the drugs?
- Zantac 150 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 150 4,384 users)
- Flecainide acetate has active ingredients of flecainide acetate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Flecainide acetate 4,877 users)
What are the conditions?
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 171,524 Gerd patients)
- A-fib (most common type of arrhythmia) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 225,638 A-fib patients)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Aseptic Necrosis with Aldara? - now
- Will you have Avascular Necrosis with Aldara? - now
- Will you have Osteonecrosis with Aldara? - now
- Women aged 50-59 who have Delusion with Indapamide - a second ago
- Valproic Acid and Water Avens drug interaction - a second ago
- Dulera and East Indian Almond drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Caa'Inhem drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Malacoplakia Gastrointestinal with Travatan? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Jejunal Ulcer with Avastin? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Caa with Velcade? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.