A study for a 64 year old man who takes Latanoprost, Meclizine - from FDA reports
10 males aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old male patient who has Glaucoma, Motion Sickness. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
10 males aged 64 (±5) who take Latanoprost, Meclizine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Glaucoma, Motion Sickness
- Drugs taken:
- Latanoprost (latanoprost)
- Meclizine (meclizine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Nasal septum deviation (deviated nasal septum)
- Haemorrhage (bleeding)
- Ear barotrauma (discomfort and possible damage in the ear due to pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum)
- Foot deformity (functional disability of foot)
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears)
- Cuts and puncture wounds
- Aortic aneurysm (enlargement of an aortic artery caused by a weakening of the artery wall)
- Quit smoking
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 5 people, 50.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 5 people, 50.00%
- Depression : 5 people, 50.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 5 people, 50.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 5 people, 50.00%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 20.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 10.00%
- Pain : 1 person, 10.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 10.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 1 person, 10.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Folic Acid (6 people, 60.00%)
- Zometa (5 people, 50.00%)
- Nitrostat (5 people, 50.00%)
- Plavix (5 people, 50.00%)
- Prednisone (5 people, 50.00%)
- Prilosec (5 people, 50.00%)
- Magnesium (5 people, 50.00%)
- Lorazepam (5 people, 50.00%)
- Lisinopril (5 people, 50.00%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take the same medications and have the same conditions
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
What are the drugs?
- Latanoprost has active ingredients of latanoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Latanoprost 11,517 users)
- Meclizine has active ingredients of meclizine hydrochloride. It is often used in dizziness. (latest outcomes from Meclizine 13,045 users)
What are the conditions?
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Travatan, Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol maleate, Latanoprost (latest reports from 38,380 Glaucoma patients)
- Motion sickness (travel sickness) can be treated by Dramamine, Meclizine, Meclizine hydrochloride, Transderm scop (latest reports from 2,127 Motion sickness patients)
- Latanoprost and Meclizine drug interaction (93 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Acid Reflux with Lactic Acid? - now
- Will you have Penile Erythema with Cardura? - a second ago
- Will you have Marital Problem with Fly-Catcher? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Kaposi'S Sarcoma with Combigan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Excessive Masturbation with Metoprolol Tartrate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Barotrauma with Methadone Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Gliosarcoma with Furosemide? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemorrhagic Diathesis with Trulicity? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Foot with Urocit-K? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs with Calcium-D-Glucarate? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Focalin, Zoloft, Evekeo, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Accutane - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Adderall, Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Ritalin, Ibu - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Vyvanse, Salagen, Latuda - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Promethazine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Escitalopram, Pantoprazole - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Losartan, Carvedilol, Metformin, Prasugrel - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.