A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - from FDA reports
0 male aged 68 (±5) who take the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 68 year old male patient who has Anxiety Disorder, Can't Sleep. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
0 male aged 68 (±5) who take Nardil, Ambien are studied.
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 68
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Anxiety Disorder, Can't Sleep
- Drugs taken:
- Nardil (phenelzine sulfate)
- Ambien (zolpidem tartrate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take the same medications and have the same conditions
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
What are the drugs?
- Nardil has active ingredients of phenelzine sulfate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Nardil 1,961 users)
- Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 75,817 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 21,166 Anxiety disorder patients)
- Can't sleep can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Zolpidem, Lunesta, Melatonin (latest reports from 273,332 Can't sleep patients)
- Nardil and Ambien drug interaction (38 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Zolpidem use associated with increased risk of pyogenic liver abscess: a case-control study in Taiwan", Medicine, 2015 Jan .
- Hsu FG, Sheu MJ, Lin CL, Hsieh YW, Lai SW, "Use of Zolpidem and Risk of Acute Pyelonephritis in Women: A Population‐Based Case‐Control Study in Taiwan", The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2017 Mar .
- Sun Y, Lin CC, Lu CJ, Hsu CY, Kao CH, "Association between zolpidem and suicide: a nationwide population-based case-control study", InMayo Clinic Proceedings, 2016 Mar .
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ketosis with Pbc? - now
- Tacrolimus and Danazol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Nafazair drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Mouth Ulcers with Calcium? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomatitis - Ulcerative with Calcium? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Oral Ulcer with Calcium? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Mouth Ulceration with Calcium? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Mouth with Calcium? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Plasmacytoma Of Bone with Zanaflex? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Plasma Cell Myeloma with Zanaflex? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Sandostatin, Sandostatin Lar - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nexium 24hr, Ibuprofen - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Chaste Berry, Wellbutrin Xl for a 35 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Insulin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Insulin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omega-3 Oil, Multivitamin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid), Coq10, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Irbesartan, Metformin, Felodipine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.