A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - from FDA reports
8 females aged 24 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 24 year old female patient who has Nausea, Insomnia, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
8 females aged 24 (±5) who take Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Nausea, Insomnia, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Promethazine (promethazine hydrochloride)
- Zofran (ondansetron hydrochloride)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride)
- Remeron (mirtazapine)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Migraine (headache)
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness)
- Heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding
- Chest pain
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation)
- Vaginal bleeding
- Headache (pain in head)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Impaired Gastric Emptying : 3 people, 37.50%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 2 people, 25.00%
- Pseudotumor Cerebri (increased pressure within the brain in the absence of a tumour): 2 people, 25.00%
- Affective Disorder (mental disorder): 2 people, 25.00%
- Pain : 2 people, 25.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 2 people, 25.00%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 25.00%
- Constipation : 2 people, 25.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 25.00%
- Birth Control : 2 people, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Topamax (5 people, 62.50%)
- Cymbalta (4 people, 50.00%)
- Seroquel (3 people, 37.50%)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen (3 people, 37.50%)
- Zantac (3 people, 37.50%)
- Reglan (3 people, 37.50%)
- Lunesta (3 people, 37.50%)
- Lamictal (3 people, 37.50%)
- Prozac (3 people, 37.50%)
- Humira (2 people, 25.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take the same medications and have the same conditions
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
What are the drugs?
- Promethazine has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Promethazine 13,707 users)
- Zofran has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Zofran 55,159 users)
- Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 12,416 users)
- Remeron has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Remeron 20,035 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 103,173 users)
What are the conditions?
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) can be treated by Antivert, Ativan, Benadryl, Compazine, Dimenhydrinate (latest reports from 570,542 Nausea patients)
- Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by 5 htp, Abilify, Acetaminophen, Advil pm, Alprazolam (latest reports from 273,333 Insomnia patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by 5 htp, Abilify, Adderall, Adderall 10, Adderall 20 (latest reports from 377,283 Anxiety patients)
- Promethazine and Zofran drug interaction (1,165 reports)
- Promethazine and Trazodone hydrochloride drug interaction (102 reports)
- Promethazine and Remeron drug interaction (87 reports)
- Promethazine and Xanax drug interaction (752 reports)
- Zofran and Trazodone hydrochloride drug interaction (240 reports)
- Zofran and Remeron drug interaction (517 reports)
- Zofran and Xanax drug interaction (3,440 reports)
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Remeron drug interaction (156 reports)
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Xanax drug interaction (502 reports)
- Remeron and Xanax drug interaction (1,524 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Imuran and Insulin drug interaction - now
- Imodium and Treximet drug interaction - now
- Will you have Discogram Abnormal with Diclofenac Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Dicumarol and B12 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Glomus Jugulare Tumor with Coenzyme Q10? - 4 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Cannabis Sativa drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Macroglobulinemia - Primary with Quadriplegia? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatitis B Antibody Positive with Vicodin Es? - 5 seconds ago
- Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol and Mucuna Pruriens drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Obstruction with Pindolol? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Anastrozole, Ibrance, Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Desmopressin Acetate, Prednisone, Desipramine Hydrochloride - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Levothroid, Adderall 20, Wellbutrin, Flovent - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Dramamine - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Albuterol, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 87 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Dilantin, Lasix, Spironolactone, Metoprolol Tartrate, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Plavix, Metoprolol Tartrate, Aspirin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Klonopin, Lamictal - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.