A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Cefuroxime Axetil - from FDA reports
506 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Lymph Nodes - Swollen. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on gender, age, active ingredients of any drugs used. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are considered.
What are the drugs?
- Cefuroxime axetil has active ingredients of cefuroxime axetil. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Cefuroxime axetil 1,781 users)
What are the conditions?
- Lymph nodes - swollen can be treated by Amoxicillin, Prednisone (latest reports from 349 Lymph nodes - swollen patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 23,107 Night sweats patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
506 females aged 52 (±5) who take Cefuroxime Axetil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Lymph Nodes - Swollen
- Drugs taken:
- Cefuroxime Axetil (cefuroxime axetil)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Night Sweats(sweating in night): 5 (0.99% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Night Sweats in Lymph Nodes - Swollen : 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Lymph Nodes - Swollen)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Night Sweats in Cefuroxime Axetil: 5 (3.6% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Cefuroxime Axetil)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death)
- Headache (pain in head)
- Product taste abnormal
- Chills (felling of cold)
- Heart rate increased
- Abdominal pain upper
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating)
- Throat irritation
1 - 6 months:
- Abdominal pain
- Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine)
- Mycotic allergy (fungal allergy)
- Drug hypersensitivity
- Allergy to plants
- Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract)
- Intestinal haemorrhage (bleeding from intestine)
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- Chronic kidney disease
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Stress and anxiety
- Breast cancer female
- Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- Hepatic steatosis (fatty liver disease)
- Stress and anxiety
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
- Anaemia (lack of blood)
- Pleural effusion (water on the lungs)
- Abdominal pain
- Drug hypersensitivity
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain : 27 people, 5.34%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 26 people, 5.14%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 23 people, 4.55%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 20 people, 3.95%
- Depression : 20 people, 3.95%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 17 people, 3.36%
- Stress And Anxiety : 16 people, 3.16%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 15 people, 2.96%
- High Blood Pressure : 15 people, 2.96%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 15 people, 2.96%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prilosec (77 people, 15.22%)
- Nexium (59 people, 11.66%)
- Singulair (56 people, 11.07%)
- Levaquin (55 people, 10.87%)
- Vicodin (52 people, 10.28%)
- Zometa (52 people, 10.28%)
- Ambien (52 people, 10.28%)
- Lasix (51 people, 10.08%)
- Zoloft (46 people, 9.09%)
- Cytoxan (45 people, 8.89%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
What is next?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take the same medications and have the same conditions
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sahoo HB, Rath B, Behera JP, Moharana CS, "Cefuroxime axetil associated oral eruption: A case report", Apollo Medicine, 2016 Jun .
- Murday HK, Rusli FD, Blandy C, Vollenhoven B, "Night sweats: it may be hemochromatosis", Climacteric, 2016 Jul .
- Cefuroxime axetil side effects (1,630 reports)
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hair Thinning with Zyrtec? - a second ago
- Will you have Baldness with Zyrtec? - a second ago
- Will you have Alopecia with Zyrtec? - a second ago
- Will you have Hairloss with Zyrtec? - a second ago
- Will you have Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine with Trimethoprim? - 2 seconds ago
- Zagam and Synthroid drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Avena and Lovenox drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide vs. Catapres - 9 seconds ago
- Prograf and Zanzibar Pepper drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Senna and Milk Thistle drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Stiolto Respimat - 8 minutes ago
- Prediction of Ativan for a 46 year old woman - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrocloride - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Prednisolone Acetate, Azithromycin, Omeprazole for a 53 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Vitamin B12 - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Depakote for a 36 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Benlysta, Plaquenil, Cellcept - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.