8-hour bayer side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take 8-hour bayer. Common side effects include altered state of consciousness among females and anaemia among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 144 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
144 people who take 8-Hour Bayer and have side effects are studied.
What is 8-Hour Bayer?
8-hour bayer has active ingredients of aspirin. eHealthMe is studying from 178 8-hour bayer users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of 8-hour bayer reports submitted per year:
8-hour bayer side effects by time on the drug *:
8-hour bayer side effects by gender *:
8-hour bayer side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take 8-hour bayer?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on aspirin (the active ingredients of 8-hour bayer) and 8-hour bayer (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of 8-hour bayer:
- 8-hour bayer (178 reports)
All 8-hour bayer side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clonazepam and Allopurinol drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Enbrel drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Polycystic Ovary Disease - 38 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Polyfollicular Ovarian Disease - 38 seconds ago
- Hydroxocobalamin and Ocular Hyperaemia - 45 seconds ago
- Fever and Gastritis Erosive - 45 seconds ago
- Hawthorn and Lipitor drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Abilify and Sumatriptan drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Insulin Insulatard Nph Nordisk and Novolog drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Imodium A-D and Atrioventricular Block Second Degree - a minute ago