A-lipoic acid: 64 reports
Active ingredients: alpha - lipoic acid
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common A-lipoic acid side effectsA-lipoic acid side effects
All A-lipoic acid side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between A-lipoic acid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take A-lipoic acid? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take A-Lipoic Acid (5 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I recently tested positive for APL. Any info on Alpha lipoic acid treatment would be very helpful. Thank you
- Has anyone used lipoic acid and foubd any benefit to airtic valve stenosis? If so in what dose and for how long?
More posts for: A-lipoic acid
- Will you have Macroamylasemia with Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased?
- Will you have Labyrinthitis with Quinidine - Serum?
- Will you have Abdominal Birth with Endometriosis?
- Maxalt-Mlt and Gralise drug interaction
- Simvastatin and Lemtrada drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased and Macroamylasemia?
- Support group for people who have Quinidine - Serum and Labyrinthitis?
- Support group for people who have Endometriosis and Abdominal Birth?
- Support group for people who take Maxalt-Mlt and Gralise
- Support group for people who take Simvastatin and Lemtrada
- What to expect when you have Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased and Macroamylasemia?
- What to expect when you have Quinidine - Serum and Labyrinthitis?
- What to expect when you have Endometriosis and Abdominal Birth?
- What to expect when you take Maxalt-Mlt and Gralise
- What to expect when you take Simvastatin and Lemtrada
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Prednisone Intensol
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vraylar
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Meloxicam
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Adderall 20
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Macrobid
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.