A-lipoic acid: 67 reports
Active ingredients: alpha - lipoic acid
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common A-lipoic acid side effectsA-lipoic acid side effects
All A-lipoic acid side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between A-lipoic acid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take A-lipoic acid?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor A-lipoic acid
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take A-Lipoic Acid (5 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I recently tested positive for APL. Any info on Alpha lipoic acid treatment would be very helpful. Thank you
- Has anyone used lipoic acid and foubd any benefit to airtic valve stenosis? If so in what dose and for how long?
More posts for: A-lipoic acid
- Will you have Multiple Sclerosis with Kenalog In Orabase?
- Will you have Haematocrit Abnormal with Advil?
- Will you have Ovarian Cancer Stage I with Malaria?
- Epclusa and Prograf drug interaction
- Will you have Dactylitis with Maxidex?
- Will you have Abdominal Rebound Tenderness with Hempseed?
- Rituxan and Bexxar drug interaction
- Will you have Dysuria Aggravated with Pco2 Abnormal?
- Will you have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia Stage 4 with Kenalog-40?
- Will you have Vulvovaginal Swelling with Clobetasol Propionate?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.