Acacia: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 40 Acacia users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Acacia
- Alternative drugs to Acacia
- 97 Acacia side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Acacia side effects:
Acacia side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Acacia side effects (39 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acacia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Acacia and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Acacia?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Acacia safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diazepam and Incision Site Infection - 10 seconds ago
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Pneumatosis Intestinalis - 11 seconds ago
- Monopril vs. Prazosin Hydrochloride - 13 seconds ago
- Xopenex and Corona Virus Infection - 14 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Soma drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Edarbyclor and Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated - 20 seconds ago
- Armodafinil and Esomeprazole Sodium drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Atypical Mycobacterial Infection - 22 seconds ago
- Imipramine Hydrochloride and Blood Potassium Decreased - 24 seconds ago
- Fenoterol Hydrobromide and Pleural Effusion - 25 seconds ago