Aceon: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Aceon: perindopril erbumine
We study 1,785 Aceon users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Aceon
- 282 alternative drugs to Aceon
- 2,211 Aceon side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Aceon?
- High blood pressure - reported by 14 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Aceon treats:
Compare Aceon with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Aceon side effects:
- High blood pressure (156 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (154 reports)
- Angioedema (134 reports)
- Weakness (125 reports)
- Hypotension (104 reports)
Aceon side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Aceon side effects (1,745 reports)
Browse all side effects of Aceon:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aceon interactions:
- Aceon and Aspirin (163 reports)
- Aceon and Metformin (119 reports)
- Aceon and Plavix (114 reports)
- Aceon and Furosemide (111 reports)
- Aceon and Lipitor (109 reports)
Browse all interactions between Aceon and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Aceon?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Aceon safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Krishnan K, Krishnasamy K, "Evaluation of anaphylactic reaction as an adverse event for perindopril erbumine tablets", International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, 2014 Mar .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvir and Oxycodone drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Isentress and Acetic Acid drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Trintellix and Movement - Uncoordinated - 13 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Zantac 75 drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Junel Fe 1/20 and Medrol drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Decadron and Sarcoidosis - a minute ago
- Betaseron and Aortic Aneurysm - a minute ago
- Hydrocortisone Acetate and Glucosamine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Brilinta and Renal Failure - Acute - 2 minutes ago
- Brilinta and Acute Kidney Failure - 2 minutes ago