Acetaminophen: 76,419 reports
Active ingredients: acetaminophen
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Acetaminophen?
- Pain - reported by 211 people
- Headache - reported by 84 people
- Arthritis - reported by 31 people
- Fever - reported by 29 people
- Back pain - low - reported by 18 people
Alternative drugs to Acetaminophen
Most common Acetaminophen side effectsAcetaminophen side effects
All Acetaminophen side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Acetaminophen?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Acetaminophen
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen (67 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Okay, I'm entering more than 0 characters in the message field.
- Yesterday I went to the ER for an infection with a fever and worsening of my breathing (I have COPD). I am 64 years old and had been taking Advil at home for fever and muscle aches and Ventolin for my cough. I was given 3 Tylenol tablets to lower my temperature by a nurse. I did explain that I...
- i have been taking tylenol almost every night,,,can it raise alkaline phosphatase
- Drs. always tell me acetaminophen does not reduce platelets. This appears to be the only thing I can take for my pain in neck and shoulders. I've been enduring the pain but am told that it's tearing my body down, making me more susceptible to a further compromised immune system, not sleeping at...
- Did the members of this group develop OH when taking Acetaminophen or was it pre-existing condition that worsened with acetaminophen? I had dizzy spells before but did not actually develop near syncope episodes until taking 2-6 tablets daily for pain of what turned out to be broken wrist. Took...
More posts for: Acetaminophen
- Will you have Sudden Death with Fortesta?
- Will you have Death Sudden with Fortesta?
- Senna and Cinacalcet Hydrochloride drug interaction
- Idkit:Hp and East India Catarrh Root drug interaction
- Will you have Death with Fortesta?
- Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Yellow Beet drug interaction
- Corn Silk and Zanosar drug interaction
- Cartia Xt and Halaven drug interaction
- Dymista and L-Acetylcarnitine drug interaction
- Corlanor and Labdanum drug interaction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.