Acetaminophen: 76,419 reports
Active ingredients: acetaminophen
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Acetaminophen?
- Pain - reported by 211 people
- Headache - reported by 84 people
- Arthritis - reported by 31 people
- Fever - reported by 29 people
- Back pain - low - reported by 18 people
Alternative drugs to Acetaminophen
Most common Acetaminophen side effectsAcetaminophen side effects
All Acetaminophen side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Acetaminophen?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Numbness And Tingling with Prinivil? - a second ago
- Will you have Sensory Loss with Prinivil? - a second ago
- Will you have Paresthesias with Prinivil? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness with Prinivil? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Sensation with Prinivil? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Phentermine - an hour ago
- A study for a 18 year old boy who takes Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Zoloft - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Clarithromycin - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.