Acetylsalicylic acid: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Acetylsalicylic acid: aspirin
We study 115,981 Acetylsalicylic acid users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Acetylsalicylic acid
- 281 alternative drugs to Acetylsalicylic acid
- 7,911 Acetylsalicylic acid side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Acetylsalicylic acid?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Acetylsalicylic acid treats:
Compare Acetylsalicylic acid with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Acetylsalicylic acid side effects:
Acetylsalicylic acid side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Acetylsalicylic acid side effects (115,861 reports)
Browse all side effects of Acetylsalicylic acid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Acetylsalicylic acid interactions:
Browse all interactions between Acetylsalicylic acid and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Acetylsalicylic acid?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Acetylsalicylic acid safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Risperidone and Monocyte Count Decreased - now
- Flonase Allergy Relief and Daytrana drug interaction - a second ago
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk) - 3 seconds ago
- Liver and Skin Discoloration - 4 seconds ago
- Nisoldipine and Oedema Upper Limb - 6 seconds ago