Adderall xr 30: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Adderall xr 30: amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate
We study 1,319 Adderall xr 30 users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Adderall xr 30
- 74 alternative drugs to Adderall xr 30
- 778 Adderall xr 30 side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Adderall xr 30?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Adderall xr 30 treats:
Compare Adderall xr 30 with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Adderall xr 30 side effects:
Adderall xr 30 side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Adderall xr 30 side effects (175 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall xr 30:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Adderall xr 30 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Adderall xr 30?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Adderall xr 30 safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Adalat and Fatigue - a second ago
- Rituxan and Isoptin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Sciatica Aggravated - 17 seconds ago
- Xgeva vs. Aredia - 18 seconds ago
- Aredia vs. Taxol - 20 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Herpes Zoster - 20 seconds ago
- Unasyn and Diabetes - 22 seconds ago
- Baby Aspirin and Erection Problems - 34 seconds ago
- Atarax vs. Endep - 35 seconds ago
- Coreg vs. Antara - 47 seconds ago