Adenosine: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 2,337 Adenosine users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Adenosine
- Alternative drugs to Adenosine
- 2,429 Adenosine side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Adenosine side effects:
- Arrhythmias (117 reports)
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (124 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (121 reports)
- Drug ineffective (207 reports)
- Hypotension (126 reports)
- Pain (172 reports)
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (115 reports)
- Pneumonia (101 reports)
- Rashes (110 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (126 reports)
Adenosine side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Adenosine side effects (2,325 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adenosine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Adenosine interactions:
Browse all interactions between Adenosine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Adenosine?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Adenosine safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tamsulosin vs. Vesicare - 3 seconds ago
- Actonel and Sensitivity Of Teeth - 3 seconds ago
- Kyleena and Procedural Haemorrhage - 10 seconds ago
- Gout and Cataract - 26 seconds ago
- Tecfidera and Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage - 31 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Mouth Ulcers - 36 seconds ago
- Vivelle and Decreased Activity - 36 seconds ago
- Humira and Blood Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Increased - 42 seconds ago
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding and Vision Blurred - 45 seconds ago
- Psychotic Disorder and Gynecomastia - 47 seconds ago