Aimovig: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 38,215 Aimovig users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Aimovig
- Alternative drugs to Aimovig
- 2,471 Aimovig side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Aimovig side effects:
- Migraine (3,203 reports)
- Drug ineffective (3,055 reports)
- Constipation (2,982 reports)
- Headache (1,940 reports)
- Fatigue (1,375 reports)
- Hair loss (1,199 reports)
- Dizziness (1,106 reports)
Aimovig side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Aimovig side effects (38,155 reports)
Browse all side effects of Aimovig:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aimovig interactions:
- Aimovig and Botox (1,182 reports)
- Aimovig and Topamax (795 reports)
- Aimovig and Gabapentin (643 reports)
- Aimovig and Topiramate (631 reports)
- Aimovig and Vitamin d (590 reports)
- Aimovig and Magnesium (488 reports)
- Aimovig and Vitamin d3 (388 reports)
- Aimovig and Tylenol (367 reports)
- Aimovig and Zofran (310 reports)
- Aimovig and Prednisone (303 reports)
Browse all interactions between Aimovig and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Aimovig?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Aimovig safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acanya and Fatigue Aggravated - 4 seconds ago
- Darzalex and Velcade drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Heparin and Abelcet drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ear, Nose And Throat Examination Abnormal and Pain - 14 seconds ago
- Elmiron and Thorazine drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Avelox and Clostridium Difficile Sepsis - 28 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Yawning - 38 seconds ago
- Neoral and Viraemia Nos Present - 39 seconds ago
- Eylea and Advil drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Dayquil and Sertraline drug interaction - 42 seconds ago