Akineton side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Akineton. Common side effects include drug abuse among females, and aggression among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 6,010 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,010 people who take Akineton and have side effects are studied.
What is Akineton?
Akineton has active ingredients of biperiden hydrochloride. It is used in parkinson's disease. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 6,047 Akineton users.
Number of Akineton reports submitted per year:
Akineton side effects by time on the drug *:
Akineton side effects by gender *:
Akineton side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Akineton?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on biperiden hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Akineton) and Akineton (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Akineton:
- Akineton (6,047 reports)
Common Akineton side effects:
- Fever: 382 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 355 reports
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (a life-threatening neurological disorder most often caused by an adverse reaction to neuroleptic or antipsychotic agents): 303 reports
- Drowsiness: 286 reports
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 282 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 209 reports
- Delirium (wild excitement): 198 reports
All Akineton side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Accutane and Pilonidal Cyst - 10 seconds ago
- Januvia and Loraz drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Rydapt and Tamsulosin drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Zestoretic and Sepsis - a minute ago
- Spiriva and Eosinophilia - 2 minutes ago
- Accutane and Spinal Compression Fracture - 2 minutes ago
- Minivelle and Zofran drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Leflunomide and Pentasa drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Dymista and Valtrex drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Cefuroxime Axetil and Zocor drug interaction - 3 minutes ago