Active ingredients: puncture vine
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Do you take Al-gutub? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Dimenhydrinate drug interaction
- Will you have Hgb with Allergy?
- Valerian and Nexplanon drug interaction
- Will you have Ventilation/Perfusion Scan Abnormal with Ovarian Cancer?
- Will you have Calculus Ureteric with Horsetail?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Candesartan Cilexetil and Dimenhydrinate
- Support group for people who have Allergy and Hgb?
- Support group for people who take Valerian and Nexplanon
- Support group for people who have Ovarian Cancer and Ventilation/Perfusion Scan Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Horsetail and have Calculus Ureteric?
- What to expect when you take Candesartan Cilexetil and Dimenhydrinate
- What to expect when you have Allergy and Hgb?
- What to expect when you take Valerian and Nexplanon
- What to expect when you have Ovarian Cancer and Ventilation/Perfusion Scan Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Horsetail and have Calculus Ureteric?
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Rituxan
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Diovan Hct, Levo-t, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Inspra, Doxazosin Mesylate
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Zopiclone
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Kenalog-40
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.