Active ingredients: puncture vine
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you take Al-gutub?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Al-gutub
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Diarrhea with Serostim?
- Will you have Sinus Infection with Atenolol?
- Will you have Bloodshot Eyes with Flonase?
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Crestor?
- Will you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia with Plan B?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Serostim and have Diarrhea?
- Support group for people who take Atenolol and have Sinus Infection?
- Support group for people who take Flonase and have Bloodshot Eyes?
- Support group for people who take Crestor and have Nose Bleeds?
- Support group for people who take Plan B and have Iron Deficiency Anaemia?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.