Alginates: 23 reports
Active ingredients: algin
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Alginates side effectsAlginates side effects
All Alginates side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alginates and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Alginates?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cognitive Disorder with Fluoride? - now
- Will you have Acute Myocardial Infarction with Mebeverine Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Coronary Heart Disease with Tramadol Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Chd with Tramadol Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cad with Tramadol Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Accutane - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Levoxyl, Losartan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Entresto, Coenzyme Q10 - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Botox, Hizentra for a 15 year old girl - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.