Alginates: 21 reports
Active ingredients: algin
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Alginates side effectsAlginates side effects
All Alginates side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alginates and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Alginates?
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Yellow Jacket Sting with Gerd?
- Will you have Water Retention with Prochlorperazine?
- Flecainide Acetate and Flonase Allergy Relief drug interaction
- Will you have Tongue Ulceration with Fosamax?
- Will you have Stress with Cogentin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Yellow Jacket Sting?
- Support group for people who take Prochlorperazine and have Water Retention?
- Support group for people who take Flecainide Acetate and Flonase Allergy Relief
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Tongue Ulceration?
- Support group for people who take Cogentin and have Stress?
- What to expect when you have Gerd and Yellow Jacket Sting?
- What to expect when you take Prochlorperazine and have Water Retention?
- What to expect when you take Flecainide Acetate and Flonase Allergy Relief
- What to expect when you take Fosamax and have Tongue Ulceration?
- What to expect when you take Cogentin and have Stress?
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Chantix
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Tresiba
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Effexor, Prozac
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Buspirone Hcl, Citalopram Hydrobromide
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.